ʙᴀɴɢ ᴄʜᴀɴ 

I sat twiddling my pen listening to my teacher drone on and on and on about abbreviations in English. I groaned and wrote the last word on my page. I put my hand up, "Miss I've done the essay WITH abbreviations so can I go early?" The teacher nodded in response so I picked up my essay and left it on her desk and left the class.

It was about 20 minutes before the end of the day so the halls were clear. I naturally put my hands in my pockets as I walked along coming across an unknown object. I pulled out to find a pack of bubblegum in my hand. I didn't care why it was there and put a piece in my mouth. I giggled silently at the strange taste and started blowing bubbles. I then opened the door and went out to freedom.

The weather was cold and there was a light breeze which made it feel even colder. I reached for my headphones in my pocket and pressed play wondering what song would come up. Then I started to count how long it's taking me to walk home. I walked alone for 19 minutes and suddenly I paused my counting. I saw a boy on his own in a different school uniform walking home. In my head I went through the catalogue of schools in the area, his school isn't supposed to end for another 10 minutes. Why was he out of school?

I paused thinking about him as he turned and went into his house. I went back on to resume my counting and based my missed time off of how many songs were played. When I got home my total added to 30 minutes.

I went up to my room and checked my phone to see a message from Seungmin.

---------------------------------------------------------

You were so lucky to leave early

Why what happened?

She made us do a big
translation on holidays
to Europe 🙄

And how did you do?

Of course I did it easily

That's great!

See you tomorrow!

Wait!

There's a big project
thingy coming up for
English wanna be partners
with me and Jeongin? The
others are in a group so
that just leaves us 3

Sure but isn't that
supposed to be in
groups of 4?

Eh we'll probably get
offloaded with one of
the popular bitches who
doesn't know a word of
English

True but we can always
take most of the credit

Chan!

I mean we will end up doing
most of the work but we can
give her like 1 tiny thing to
do and just edit it after

True okay, I pray to God
though that we don't get
a bitch otherwise all the
work will be on us 😑

---------------------------------------------------------
A/N - I have the whole story line planned out already and I have almost all of the chapters already prewritten 😂