ɪ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜ

The next day

BANG CHAN
My feet scraped weakly on the ground as my vision blurred every now and then. I struggled to keep upright and many people were looking at me as if I was a drunk idiot. I couldn't hear anything until I felt someone shaking me and I turned around to see the others, I sighed in relief only for them to look at me strangely.

"Dude you look like you're stoned, what drugs did you take?", someone said but I couldn't tell who. "No Jisung he obviously looks drunk. Should we take you back home Chan?" I shook my head and stood up taller trying to wake up some more, "I'm fine you guys I'm just tired." I smiled wearily at them and they looked concerned back at me.

"Let's get it moving gentlemen, it's lesson time." a random teacher said walking behind us shaking her keys to move us along. We all moved far ahead and went into class.

"Good morning Year 12, today is your test. It is closed book so I will give you 5 minutes to revise." I facepalmed obviously forgetting what I was supposed to do last night, I hate the fact I leave everything to the last fucking minute. Felix who was sat next to me began to pull out flash cards whilst the others pulled out textbooks or notebooks from home.

FELIX
I sat down ready to do the test, I had been preparing for nearly a week. I got out my flashcards and tuned out everything else. Until I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around to see Chan looking at me.

"Hey Yongbok, can I borrow a few of your flashcards to revise? I was really busy last night..." I nodded my head and handed him the cards on the first topic of the test. "Thank... You." He signed at me and I nodded again. Guess I found out what he was trying to do last night.

"Alright students, 5 minutes are up so now I'm going to hand out your tests." The teacher said as she started to walk down the rows, her annoying heels clicking on the wooden floor.

"Please flip your papers over now and write your name." She said as she gave me the last paper. I wrote my name in a quick scribble, not caring that I wrote Felix instead of Yongbok. Opening the page, I instantly grinned: some of these were practice questions I did.

Ten minutes had passed and I was done with the first page. I snuck a glance at Chan to see how he was doing and he was writing on a extra piece of paper. I went back to my paper and the felt something land on my desk - a paper ball.

I opened it and it was a note that read -

ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑏𝑜𝑘
𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔? 𝐼 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑒 𝐼 𝑤𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑎𝑙𝑙. 🥺
-𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛

-
I looked at Chan and he smiled, I then looked back down at the note and wrote, "Hɪ Cʜᴀɴ, I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ 'sʜᴀʀᴇ' ᴍʏ ᴀɴsᴡᴇʀs ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ. Yᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ'ᴠᴇ ʀᴇᴠɪsᴇᴅ." I threw it back at him and he looked at me confused again. That was the last I looked at him for the whole test. When it finished I went straight out of the class and to the next one, English.

I didn't mind English because it was the one subject I could ace. At least, I didn't mind it until the teacher spoke.

"Just a reminder that your group projects are due at the end of this week, You have until Sunday to finish them and today you can work on them for the lesson."

Chan started to walk over and it made me wish I could've done this on my own. The other two went to get laptops from the front so we can do research. This was going to be fun, I thought as I slumped in my seat.

---------------------------------------------------------
A/n - this was getting long to write so I had to make it into 2 chapters and I'll post the 2nd one next week :/