ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ 

5 year time skip due to lazy author...

"Now Felix, I want you to try and repeat after me. C-a-t." Chan dragged his finger over the paper and Felix felt like he was back in fucking primary school. He did at least feel good doing this, after 5 years he had improved in his speech to the point where sometimes he had it in himself to talk.

" C-c-c..." Felix, however, was having one of his bad days today. He had a scare when a motorbike nearly ran him over as he walked home from his favourite cafe.

Chan wasn't forcing him to speak, he felt greatful for that, he had actually asked Chan to help him because he didn't want to go through a mute episode because of a motorbike. It wasn't working though and Felix grew more frustrated every time he stuttered on the first syllable. Chan grew aware of this quite fast when Felix's nostrils began to flare in annoyance.

"Y'know Lix, I think it would be best if we stop. You're too stressed right now and it's okay to have an episode. You shouldn't feel embarrassed. 5 years worth of progress is not going to go down the drain because of a motorbike. I still love you no matter what Lix."

Felix smiled at Chan but was still feeling extremely frustrated at his 'stupidity'. Chan suddenly chucked the paper he was holding onto the floor and layed back onto the sofa with his arms opened, beckoning Felix to join him. He happily obliged and the pair layed there for what seemed like hours.

The pair layed there in a warm silence, Chan stroked through Felix's hair with gentle hands and stared at him calmly, eyes full of wonder and admiration for his world. Felix had fallen asleep due to this repetitive motion and his chest rose calmly. The whole house felt warm and safe in the silence.

With hopes of not stirring Felix, Chan bent over slightly and gave Felix a quick peck on the cheek, "I love you so much. Thank you for coming into my life. I regret nothing."

"I love you too Chan."

THE END

---------------------------------------------------------
Thank you so much to everyone who has read this book and dealt with my shit writing. It is my utmost pleasure to finally give you this finished book.

It has been a roller-coaster of a two years, hiatuses, deletion, and many more weird things have happened to me since writing this.

Each and everyone one of you that have read this have made me feel genuinely proud of my writing and I sincerely apologise for the times where it wasn't up to standard.

Thank you for sticking with me for the last 2 years, this has been a great book to write and I'm so glad to finish it.

- Sam