ʟɪᴀʀ

"So how did you get these marks and stuff on your hands then?" Hyunjin asked, walking across the living room to sit down on the sofa.

"I told you a lot already, I was walking home near Bam Bam's house and I tripped onto some glass so I went to his house for a patch up. I'm fine." Hyunjin could tell that Chan was lying through his teeth but couldn't be bothered to pick him up on that," Okie Dokie then."

Chan's phone came close to interrupting Hyunjin as it bleeped on the last syllable, ding.

---------------------------------------------------------

💕Felix💕

I was looking at this cool cafe
and I was wondering if you
wanted to go hyung kekeke

What type of cafe is it?

It's a cat cafe and it
currently has a coffee
sale!

We'll go tomorrow, it's
getting late now.

Kekeke okay Hyung
see to you tomorrow;)

---------------------------------------------------------

"Guess I'm going to a cat cafe tomorrow then," Chan thought to himself, "I'm not allergic to cats, am I? No pretty sure I'm not... Eh, I'll be fine."

"Cat cafe then?" Hyunjin mocked Chan's thoughts. A cat cafe sounded pretty cute to him, to be honest.

When the next day came, Chan woke up with a smile as he was quite excited to visit one. Felix on the other hand had been shitting bricks ever since he sent the text. On a more positive note, he was quite excited and had been stuck on picking out the best outfit for a solid hour now.

"I think the pink button-up with the white under top and a pair of jeans would look swell on you Lixie." Felix's mum said, subtly laughing at the nearly frustrated boy in front of her. Felix wanted to yell at his mum when she recommended that outfit, he didn't want to look like a fuckboy. "One of the best situations to be fucking mute in, isn't it?" Felix thought to himself. 

After another half an hour, and almost running late due to traffic, Felix made it to the cafe and was wearing exactly what his mum suggested as, in the end, he couldn't decide. Chan was nervously standing outside of the cafe in a pair of black denim shorts with a pink jumper, it was quite funny to the pair of them when they realised that they had matched outfits.

The pair exchanged a silent greeting and went into the cafe only to be met by a woman whose looks could make anyone mistake her for a cat. Felix smiled and Chan nodded at her when she came to take their orders a few minutes later.

"Hello! I'm Nako and I'll take your orders today!"

"Hi, there! I'll have the cat pancakes with the Farley's Milkshake. Fe-Yong-Fe-Mate, what do you want?" Chan stumbled over his own words and then looked at Felix who calmly pointed at the Aero chocolate milkshake and the mozzarella sticks.

"Okie Dokie, they'll be out in about half an hour!" Nako gave a warm smile and walked off, both men smiled back at her.

It was slightly awkward for the pair and both yearned to break the silence.

Felix signed to Chan, "How the fuck did you get those bruises on your chin and those cuts on your hands?"

Chan looked at Felix confused as he only understood a third, at most, of what was said to him, "Can you sign that again please but slower I don't know what half of those words mean."

Felix understood and signed the words Chan knew whilst acting out the words Chan didn't know.

"Oh, you mean these?" Felix nodded, "Well, I got them when I had fallen over yesterday on a late-night run, don't worry about it."

Felix could tell Chan was nervous as his laughter rose in pitch.

"And I'm the one who's the liar? Come on Chan. Even Nako can probably tell that you're not the running type. So how the fuck did you get those bruises?" Felix thought to himself once more.

"Felix? Are you okay there, bro?-"

Door opens

"I swear to god that bitch can't leave Felix alone. When I can next get hold of him, that fucker is gonna wish he was dead."