ᴇᴍʙᴀʀʀᴀssɪɴɢ 

BANG CHAN
Why did I grab his hand? He looked so embarrassed as we went into the classroom. But I needed to make sure he wouldn't get lost.

I had to forget about my inner turmoil as the class started. But I soon zoned out and started drawing, as it was an art lesson.

After an hour the bell went and I looked down at my paper, I had drawn Felix. His face looked normal but as I began to study it more I noticed that I drew his mouth covered in stitches. Why did I draw him like that? I scrunched up the paper and chucked it in the bin as others started to walk out.

I looked up to see where Felix was as he walked out the classroom and went a different direction to everyone else. I shrugged it off and just went to find Seungmin.

I came to the stairs down to A01 and I slowly went down hearing someone be sick in a nearby room but I put it took the back of my mind. I opened the door and was greeted by the two counsellors. "Hello Chan, Seungmin's in through there doing some poetry." Mrs Semester said with a smile, so I went into the room and saw Seungmin sat in a chair facing the wall rocking forwards and backwards mumbling. I didn't know what to do and I panicked I ran back out and got the counsellors to go in and see them.

I left the room dazed after coming across Seungmin like that. I had never seen them that bad. My phone buzzed from my inside pocket and I saw a message from Jeongin.

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey do you know
where Seungmin is?

They're supposed
to be walking home
with me today

They're in A01

Ah shit I'm gonna
go see them

Okay. I guess I'll see you
tomorrow

---------------------------------------------------------

I put away my phone to grab my headphones and some gum and walked out the door.

FELIX
I hate this. Chan wants to be nice to me but I don't want to be a burden on him. He doesn't know me, he doesn't know what I am like.

I saw him look at me tonnes of times during class, like he wanted to just hug me. I like hugs but I don't want to hurt him.

I looked blurry into the toilet as I threw up my lunch, stuttering as I cry. I'm so USELESS. Why did you eat food today you stupid idiot? I couldn't stop crying. I felt so helpless. I felt so fat.

I attempted to gather my composure and stood up. I hazily walked out of the bathroom stumbling and made it home.