ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ?

BANG CHAN

Felix can't be dead. No. No. No! He's alive!

"Mr Bang sir, please wake up - your friends are here to take you home."

What?

I'm awake. I blinked once more and shook my head. The lights were bright and the smell of sanitiser filled the air.

"Ah! Hello Mr Bang! Visiting hours were over half an hour ago and I have been trying to wake you up since. Two of your friends are in the waiting room to take you home."

"Thank you. Sorry for wasting your time."

"Don't worry, you can come back tomorrow."

I bowed as I left the room and walked down the hallway towards where she pointed. Seungmin and Jeongin were waiting, sat down in a pair of seats. Jeongin was leaning on Seungmin's shoulder slowly drifting off whilst Seungmin was looking down at him in admiration. They're so adorable. I don't want this moment to end. I quickly reached into my pocket and brought my phone out to snap a picture.

"Hi Chan, well done for finally waking up." Seungmin sniggered carefully as they tried to not wake the sleeping bean on his shoulders.

"Well well done for you for finally asking Jeongin out."

"Dude, shut up!"

"What do you mean ask me out?" Jeongin said as he lifted his tiny head up.

"Shush baby, we're going out to the car now - Chan's finally woken up."

"Okay Minnie, can Chan drive? I wanna keep snuggling you." Jeongin said as he hurried his head into a blushing Seungmin's chest.

"Sure baby, Chan here's the keys. You know which car it is." Seungmin said as they chucked the keys at me narrowly missing scratching my face.

I turned around to walk to the car park (parking lot) and Seungmin picked up Jeongin in their arms. (Let's pretend Jeongin is shorter than Seungmin)

"Chan? Why does it look like you've been crying?"

"What? N-n-no. Me? Nah. The tears are probably from me just yawning."

"Okay, if you say so. Can we get food? I'm hungry and I think you are too Chan." Jeongin said from behind Seungmin's shoulders and as if on cue, my tummy growled.

"Sure, where do you want to go?"

"I want an Oggy Oggy." (okay I'm really fancying an Oggy Oggy pasty rn so I'm gonna write about pasties at 10 in the morning.)

"Sure, pasty or sausage roll?"

"I would like a sausage roll. Minnie?"

"Um I would like a steak and stilton pasty."

"Okie Dokie, there's a shop close to my house so let's go!" I said as I got into the car and drove off.

It was a brief drive to the shop and it was full of me awing over the pair in the back hugging. The shop was a quaint little place with rows of pasties facing the windows and the smell of warm pastries was so inviting. The door opened with a ping of the bell and we were greeted by an employee who was quick to pass us our orders. We left and went outside happily munching on our warm pastries. Jeongin's sausage roll was so crispy it sprinkled down in pieces down his shirt and Seungmin would pause their pasty eating to brush the crumbs off every now and then.

Why couldn't they just get together?

---------------------------------------------------------
FELIX

Why am I in the
Hospital?

I found you on the
floor injured so I took
you there. Be happy
I found you 

and you're not dead?

How do you feel?

?

Like shit but
PLEASE DON'T TAKE
ME TO A HOSPITAL AGAIN
I HATE THEM I KNOW YOU
MEANT WELL BUT I DESPISE
THEM SO MUCH.

Well thanks for getting
that off your chest

Hospitals are there to
make you feel better
bokkie. There's nothing
to worry about.

Yeah like that helps😒

Well I have to go now.

I'm coming back to see you
tomorrow.

We're going to talk :)

No. We. Are. Not.

Contact ID: Felix
Has blocked you.

Felixxxx

Come onnnn

We need to talk

This is all too confusing.

---------------------------------------------------------

FELIX

He-He-He called me Felix...

Oh god no...

☁︎---------------------------------------------------☁︎
A/N - WHAT IS UP ALL!

I wrote a chapter! 😱

Explanation of what Oggy Oggy is for you non-British folk :

This is a pasty :

It is basically a savoury (or sweet if you're demonic) filling wrapped in a shortcrust pastry with a crust

It is basically a savoury (or sweet if you're demonic) filling wrapped in a shortcrust pastry with a crust. It originated in the South of England during the mining era when miners needed to eat there lunch without getting it dirty and thus pasties were created. The crusts are there to hold as they ate the pasty and they would throw it away after they were done. Nowadays the crust is a nice end to a pasty :).

Oggy Oggy:

Oggie oggie is one of the most famous pasty companies in the UK and they serve amazing pasties and sausage rolls so if you're ever in the UK, make sure to go there ;D