Chapter 4: Prepare for departure

Chapter 4: Preparing for departure

Hello Guys I'm back with chapter 4! Thank you for your patients my chapter 4 update was delayed. I need a break after AP exam during the weekend. 

_______________________________________________________

After the Bluejam pirate incident we started to train even harder to live in this cruel world. Fighting wild creatures sure did help improve my reflexes. Soon enough I was also able to understand my own devil fruit. I had found a way to train and improve the Space Space no mi. Now I'm able to create a seperate space, which I was the only one who could open the entrance, teleport from space to space, sense movements within 750 meter radius. But, spawning blackholes on the ground was still dangerous and uncontrollable.

"Hey guys want to go to the Grey Terminal again to find some materials for our base?" Ace spoke, "We should try to find a telescope for our pirate ship!"

"Hey, that sounds fun!" Luffy and Sabo spoke.

Grey Terminal still has been a symbol of the government's carelessness for me. As we entered the piles of dumpsters and searched for a telescope I felt some kind of presence near the forest trees. It seemed very off to me for some reason I felt as if several... not many people's gazes from the bushes and trees in the forest even though I couldn't see anyone. I was in alert mode while Ace, Sabo, and Luffy were searching for materials.

When four of us were searching for any telescope materials, a bunch of pirates appeared from the forest. I was captured, one guy pushed me from the back, I tripped over and fell on the ground flat forward, which gave the pirate some time to apprehend me. While I was struggling to escape from his grip, kicking and swinging my legs Ace hid behind the dumpsters while confused. From the distance I saw a pirate quietly approach towards Ace, from his back, I panicked and tried to say something and the other pirate guys realized this and covered my mouth up. Everyone was captured.

"Sabo come back home..." I heard a voice from a distance.

"Dad, it was you who told these guys to capture us! No way I want to be like you guys. It's embarrassing to be part of a noble!" Sabo Shouted, as a nobleman appeared staring at Sabo.

He then slapped Sabo and said "Impudent! Sabo you can't talk to your dad like that! You must be a noble and marry a royal to be successful! These friends of yours is dragging you down from success"

"They are not! And I don't want to!"

"Well Sabo you will have to listen to me or else... Sabo's dad spoke as he looked at us.

"Please...Please don't hurt these three. I'm begging you. They are very important to me"

"Then go home now. You should stop playing pirates, it's just a waste of time" ,Nobleman spoke and Sabo silently turned around walking away from us. That was how Sabo was taken.

Time skip after Ace, Luffy and (y/n) escaped from flaming Grey Terminal. (watch episode 500 to 503)

When Ace came back from Grey Terminal (after the fight with Bluejam pirates). Luffy burst into tears "I thought you died!!" Luffy whined and sobbed, hugging Ace.

"I'm Not DEAD! You fool!" Ace shouted and head bumped Luffy.

"Ace you don't have to hit Luffy on the head!" As I hugged Luffy, he seemed more relaxed. "But... Thank god you came back." I smiled. Ace was hiding his face with his two arms murmuring something.

"What?" I questioned him.

"Ah. It's nothing." he hid his flushed face.

"Luffy too. We all made it back. Except..." as my expression turned gloomy.