Chapter 2: Ace, Sabo and Luffy

Hey guys I'm back! This is a new upload. This chapter is for ASLweeb who had recently liked my story.

I will be continuing this story starting off with Luffy's perspective! I hope you enjoy it and again this is my first fanfic pls go easy on it. If you don't like it just stop reading it. Pls enjoy!

___________________________________________________

Luffy's POV

"Gramps! Is she going to live with us?!" I excitedly asked.

"Well yes indeed she will be! Luffy!" Gramps replied

I rushed over to her and said "Hey what is your name? Do you want to be friends?" She didn't reply; it was very silent. Looking at her closely I was very curious of what kind of a person she was. I mean I have never seen a girl my age before. I really hoped she had some meat I could eat as well. But every step I took closer to her she seemed to back away. I just wanted to be friends. Why did she avoid me?

"Hey (n/n), have you ever thought of being a pirate. Pirates are amazing! They are free!" I shouted as I raised both of my hands over the horizon. However, she hid behind gramps and tried to walk away timidly.

"Dadan I will leave her with you please take good care of her." Gramps said and left.

"OI! You can't just leave another child with us! So irresponsible!" Dadan spoke. Gramps kept on walking without even replying to Dadan.

The girl was standing there with her hood over her head and looking down. She then silently walked inside while Dadan was complaining about gramps. "Oi kid! What is your name?"

The girl was hesitant for a while until Dadan shouted "WHAT IS YOUR NAME?"

She then spoke in a silent voice "I'm (y/ln) (y/fn)..."

"Ok so (y/n) we have rules here. You must do house chores such as cleaning the weapons and..."

I interrupted Dadan "Hey (y/n) come with me!" As I grabbed her wrist, swung the front doors wide open and ran into the forest before Dadan could have even finished her sentence.

"Oi Kids where are you going?! Listen to what I'm saying!" as Dadan's voice faded away I ran with (y/n) until we couldn't hear her voice. I really wanted to be friends with (y/n) instead of hearing Dadan's boring house rules. (y/n) seemed to be a very nice person. I really hoped to see her face more clearly.

Reader's POV

As the boy named Luffy grabbed my wrist and turned around with a big smile he seemed to be a very likable boy who was just very enthusiastic. So I decided to open up a bit and took off my hoodie.

"Oh hey! (y/n) want to be friends? Ace , Sabo and I are dreaming of becoming the pirate king! You should join us too! You will be our fourth nakama!" Luffy exclaimed in enthusiasm.

"Um... sure." I replied I was still thinking about my mother's death and misery. My only priority was to survive, hide from the world government and live silently in peace. I was kind of happy that some people are accepting me to live. Soon the boy tightened his grip on my wrist and ran through trees and bushes. We then reached a tree house, which seemed to be Luffy's hideout. It was a wooden small house shaped into a ship with a flag imprinted "ASL".

"Here we are, this is our ship! Oi Ace! Oi Sabo! I brought a new nakama!" Luffy exclaimed.

"Don't bring random people call them nakama Luffy. Ok now who did you bring again today." as I heard a voice above us from the trees.

"Ace! It's not a random person this time, it's (n/n)" Luffy replied.

"Luffy who is (n/n)." as a boy jumped down from the tree branches and walked towards us. "HUH? A girl?! This is our secret place you can't just bring random people here. And don't tell me you brought her from Fuusha village on a whim. I'm not responsible for this."

Then a properly attired boy appeared from the tree house "Really Luffy! A new friend!"

"Sabo! You shouldn't be excited about this! We can't let anyone know about our hideout!" Ace spoke.

"Come on Ace, it's fine if she joins us. It would be fun! 4 People!"

"Gramps brought her to Dadan's place Ace! It's not me! I just brought her here so she could be our nakama." Ace slaps his own face, looks at Luffy and then looks at me. "Luffy, we don't even know who she is. Are you sure we can trust her?"

"Can I trust you?" Luffy asked me.

"Of course"

"See Ace we can trust her!" Luffy crossed his arms proud of himself that he confirmed I can be trusted.

"Can't you be skeptical just a little bit?" Ace Spoke with a sigh. Ace then looked at me and said "so... What's your name?"

"Ace she's just a girl gramps found I think it's going to be fine." Sabo replied.

"(y/ln)(y/fn)." I quietly replied. Ace stepped closer to me and said "Ok look I think Luffy just brought you here arbitrarily can you please lea..."

At that moment I just knew what he was gonna tell me to do so I interrupted "Please let me stay. I ran away from the second buster call in Ohara. I lost all of my friends and family during the buster call. I was the only survivor. I couldn't trust or open my heart to anyone until Luffy asked me to stay here and that made me happy. He was the first person to be so nice and friendly to me. The Dadan person is a bandit and gramps is a marine. You guys are the only people I can truly trust."With my eyes in hope I pleaded Ace to accept me. Three boys were quite surprised by what I said. I looked at Ace with my kitten eyes. Right now survival was my priority.

Ace straddled looking at my eyes "ugh, Do as you please" he spoke with a slight blush, which he was trying to cover up with his hands. And I was finally accepted.

_____________________________________________________

Author: That's it for today. This chapter was a bit short because it's purpose was to just introduce Ace and Luffy. Also guys this story kind of contains Ace x reader, but don't worry this story is prioritized and will be for Luffy x reader.

Luffy: Aw come on author-chan you should have included how close (y/n) even more than Ace. (y/n) likes me more than Ace.

Ace: Luffy what are you talking about now? How can you tell that (y/n) like you more than me?

Sabo: Ace you don't have to argue about that who knows who she likes?

Luffy: Hey! I know it! (slowly turns around to look at Ace) Oh! It was you Ace! Long time no see! Do you have some meat I could feast on?

Ace: Luffy you are always like this aren't you...

Author: and there goes Luffy's hunger pang.

Luffy: Author-chan make sure to include how I feel about (y/n) next chapter ok. This now seems like an Ace and (y/n) story.

Author: ok ok Luffy I will make sure to include that. Anyhow, I hope you enjoyed my story. Please be patient with me. Be sure to comment if you have any ideas to include in the story. I will choose the best top 3 and include them! Thank you!