Chapter Six

Rin, Kaito, and Gakupo all had just one week until judgement. For Kaito and Gakupo, they had 2 weeks until auditions. Rin hadn't been bothered by Gakupo's presence while the counselor was watching, she actually liked it. Who would've known that Rin would become friends with DEEL-boy. She began to see that he wasn't anything like that. Sure, he was shy and liked to spend time alone more than others. Sure, he did show signs of depression. But that wasn't who he was. Gakupo was kind and caring, he would listen to others to the point where he could recite anything you had said hours later. He would look away when someone started talking about him. Whenever he would smile- really smile, where his eyes would light up- Rin couldn't help but stare into his eyes. He was just so...
"Shit..." Rin muttered as the thought of Gakupo crossed her mind, making it hard to concentrate on... whatever was going on in math. She couldn't let herself get attached to him, she didn't even know if he could sing. All the signs pointed to him not being able to, isolation from others who can sing, acting depressed, and secretive.
"Please, dear Len, let him be able to sing," she thought to herself as she moved onto the next problem.

eyy this is a short chapter sorry about that