Chapter 4

Gakupo put on his headphones, trying to walk out of the school unnoticed. He failed, and soon had Rin poking his shoulder.
"Gakupo!" She kept saying. He removed his headphones.
"What is it?" He said to her
"I have 10 bucks for you, and now a favor." she handed him 10 dollars.
"Thanks."
He put the money into his pocket, folded up neatly.
"So, what do you want me to do?" Rin asked, tucking her hair behind her ear.
Gakupo took a deep breath, "I need you to tell the principle that you're my friend and that i don't need help with social interactions..." She paused for a moment and began to laugh. "What! He's forcing me into after school activities because he thinks I'm depressed!"
Rin smirked, "duh, you're DEEL-boy!"
"Deel boy?" He asked.
"Depressed-emo-edgy-loner boy."
"Oh..." he looked down at the ground, chained into his stereotype. He was the awkward kid, no changing that.
"Hey Gakupo! Hey Rin!" Kaito happily skipped up to them.
"Hi Kaito." Gakupo continued to look at the ground, should be suck it up and do an after school activity? He had always hated being around too many people.
"You guys excited for judgment? It's only a month away!" He exclaimed.
"Sure," Gakupo took a deep breath. "I'm going to go home, see ya." He left without the others saying a word.

This is short and it sucks but it's been a draft for far too long and i need to get something out so tHErE YOu gO!