Untitled Part 24

Mmm. So I'm basically dead, but don't mind that. Again, sorry for not updating. I'm really trying my best to finish this fic and one other one because i want to get more into writing fiction instead of nonfiction, but enjoy le story
"That's... That's not possible," Gakupo's voice was breaking as he managed to get out the sentence.
"Ask Len," That felt like a stab in the gut.
"Rin?" Gakupo asked.
"I didn't do shit, I sang my melody."
"One of you is lying!" Kaito shouted.
"P-please Kai, I'm not lying! I wish I was!"
"I didn't do anything!" Rin shouted and out her hand on her hip as everyone's gazes turned to her.
"We... we should talk to the government... I think there's been a mistake," He looked away.
"Dammit, I literally just did all of that to convince you you're not a mistake!"
"I'm aware Rin," he crossed his arms and tensed up trying to make himself as small as possible.
"Let's just go guys, okay? I'd rather get this settled now than later," Kaito began walking away and the other two followed him.
"What if... it's a threesome?" Kaito and Gakupo both glared at Rin after her remark.

"Kai, what part of the song do you have?"

"Yours, I think," Kaito muttered.

"Well, I'm screwed."

After Gakupo's remark Rin looked down, Kaito however decided to speak up.

"Oh would you shut up?" 

"What?"

"Stop pretending like your life is so miserable and how you're clearly the worse off out of all of us. News flash Gakupo, you're not the only one with problems!"

Gakupo stared at his feet.

"No response? Perfect," Kaito stopped and crossed his arms.

"I'm sorry..."

They continued walking until they reached the large head quarters on the border between those who could and couldnt sing. At this point, Gakupo wished that he couldn't even sing. He wished that he could start over some where else, even if he'd be a slave to the government. In fact, at this point he just wanted a reason to feel the way he did. 

Okay friends, I may or may not take another hiatus from this. I really don't know at this point, I mean I think it's more going to be like updating when I feel inspired even though I have the plot written out. I think that in the beginning I just went too far with Gakupo's whole look at me I'm sad thing so now its just... annoying to write. I also don't picture Kaito as exploding on him, and don't even get me started on writing Rin. Again, I really want to finish this for the s m a l l amount of people reading this, but I'm just having a lot of trouble with it. That being said, have a wonderful day/night. Get some sleep, eat a proper meal, and be the awesome person you are!!