Headcanon #49: Tiktok

Kenma's secretly addicted to tiktok. He usually plays games, but in his free time he'll go on tiktok and scroll through.

Hinata usually goes on tiktok a lot, it's why kenma got addicted.

Sometimes when they're together, they record themselves doing tiktok dances and maybe challenges.

It's mostly tiktok dances though. Hinata has been on there so much and posts daily that he's actually verified.

Kenma mostly posts gaming, but there's the occasional dance with hinata.

They mostly post the dances on hinata's account since he's verified.

He's pretty sure a few people from the teams know about their tiktok account. Oikawa takes part in most of his tiktoks in the main account. They film them all in the bathroom of the match halls.

Hinata's verified so it wouldn't take long for the rest to find out, unless they don't have tiktok or their fyp preference is different from hinata's content.

Bonus:
He actually has around 4 more separate accounts besides his main, One's for all of his positive encouragements.

The second one's for gay tiktoks, along with gaming videos with Kenma here and there. The third would be for all of his anime and manga related tiktoks.

Last but not least, his covers of popular songs, from musicals, Disney movies, and a lot of others. He also posts some original songs sometimes.

(All of the accounts have a crap ton of followers, they really like his content.)