Headcanon #52: Group Chat

The Karasuno 1st years have a group chat with each other that they use very frequently. They usually chat here and there with some inside jokes.

Because of this group chat, they became closer with one another so now they can tolerate their personalities.

Tsuki's still salty but not as sassy as our resident royalties. Hinata, Yams, and Yachi sass him back when he gets too much salt there.

They usually have sleepovers every weekend alternating houses. Kageyama has now been dubbed the official baby of the group because of the GC.

Tsuki is still resident salt, Hinata's the resident sunshine, Yams and Yachi are the sass king and queen til they need hinata as the prince.

They usually still bicker in practice, but it's not as much as before and not for stupid reasons.

Just them having a structured debate about their interests. 'Cause of the GC, kags and hinata's grades aren't that bad anymore and nothing to be worried about now.

They usually practice vb together when they're hanging out at someone's house.
It's usually hinata's though, so natsu's very fond of all of them.

Natsu watches Sofia the first every weekend, so now all the 1st years just subconsciously memorize the theme song. Including tsuki.

Sometimes they'll scroll through tiktok when they're bored and end up trying a new dance or laughing about the said content on their fyp.

If they're not hanging out they usually play Minecraft with each other on their own server at sometime in the night.

The 3rd years don't have to stop them from going at each other's throats any more so that's a plus.

Now it's more just playful teasing with some inside jokes here and there.

All the 1st years are practically joined by the hip now. They're mostly together on the rooftop at lunch too.

The others are so confused at practice, but let it slide since they're not killing each other anymore.

That is until they mention something of Yams dragging tsuki to their own 1st yr GC in the karasuno one because tsuki was being salty again.