Headcanon #73: Anime

Hinata watches anime, he has anime playlists on his Spotify. He has currently finished watching One piece. His fave character is Zoro.

The amount of animes he watched is impressive, around 60+ damn. His first anime was Fairy tail, he loved Lucy as a character as the series went on. He also really liked that there are absolutely so many powerful females. (Same Hinata.)

(Hinata adored Lucy's star dresses, his favorite one being Capricorn and the second favorite being Cancer.)

He absolutely adored all the anime ops, his first thought with inarizaki besides 'scary' was, 'Huh their cheering squad music kinda sounds like blue bird.'

If he had to choose, His favourite anime would have to be either, 'A Silent Voice' or 'Kakegurui'. (His fav is Ririka)

He also gets his sister to watch some anime with him, like how he watches Disney with her. Natsu's favorite would have to be 'No game, No life'. She really likes Shiro, and so does Shoyou.

He even writes fan fiction for animes, it's also a habit of his to sing the ops. He claims that they're all really catchy.

They even have some subtle merch that they keep in their rooms, it's from their favorite animes. They enjoy anime cons a lot too, even getting the merch signed.

He sometimes shouts out some anime references during matches too, usually getting a response from someone.

Bonus:
It's actually canon that hinata reads One Piece and watches Dbz to learn Portuguese during the Brazil arc.