Headcanon #68: Theatre Kids

Yamaguchi is a theatre kid, his first role was as Regina George. He absolutely aced the audition might I add.

He may be shy, but boyy can he belt and impromptu harmonize. He convinced the whole of Karasuno to always come.

I'm pretty sure he also convinced Yachi to audition, and well that was awesome.  She sure knows how to act. The girl has an impressive vibrato too. Yamaguchi's judgement was right.

Yachi's first role was Janis from Mean girls. She was stunning and gave one hell of a performance. Yams and her had the same first musical.

Hinata was Yamaguchi's next victim. It was surprisingly hard to convince him. Luckily he managed, and hinata nearly fainted his first show. Yamaguchi had to calm him down.

The first show hinata did was also the mean girls musical, Gretchen Weiners. Believe it or not the kid has pipes on him. Incredible flexibility as well.

Turns out it was like Hinata was made for theatre. He absolutely slayed that show just saying. Yamaguchi finds the best people for theatre.

Oh yeah they also got ennoshita as one of the stage managers. He's awesome as hell as a manager in theatre. Theatre got them all got pretty good at quick changes. Like seriously damn.