Headcanon #50: Stretches

When the whole karasuno team stretch,  they're most likely gonna be vibing.

Daichi usually starts making a beat that will soon be followed by the rest.

They do this everytime, no matter the time or place.

Practice matches? Yup.

Official matches? Yeah to stop hinata from being nervous.

Just normal stretching? Yes sir.

Takeda and the managers are used to it by now. Ukai too though he still is a lil bit annoyed.

Surprisingly Karasuno harmonizes very well, even Tsukishima's singing.

Daichi and Asahi provide a beat, Suga and hinata usually provide the vocals.

The 2nd years are the backing vocals, Tsukishima joins them sometimes too but most likely tapping a beat.

Kageyama's the one beat boxing, and yamaguchi's the one who keeps every single one of them in order.

He also sometimes joins hinata and suga in the vocals.

They're all usually vibing during their stretches, the other teams have all been witnesses of this so they don't mind.

Plus they also kinda vibe with them, if not they just enjoy the harmony being created by all of them.

Sometimes even trying to record them, but sadly they were stretching making it slightly hard. Yachi and Kiyoko don't have any trouble with recording them though, since they're not stretching.

Usually they record and edit around a bit with the footage but usually keep it hidden from others as a memoir.

Everyone who's witnessed them vibing can definitely say without a doubt that both 'Party in the U.S.A' and 'Best Part' were the team's favourites.

Having heard them sing these 2 songs nearly every every single time they're all starting to vibe.