Headcanon #53: Siblings

Hinata has 2 older sisters. The oldest sister, Suki has frosted tips and is a famous fashion designer.

The second eldest, Kiki has an undercut and is a photographer.

They usually make their baby brother Shoyo to model Suki's clothes since they don't really fit Natsu yet.

They're usually female clothing but some more masculine stuff here and there. Kiki sometimes takes the photo shoots, but mostly someone else.

Kiki paints on Shoyo's body sometimes to take pictures of her work.

Shoyo's already done this so much that he's a natural at posing, and is very used to cross dressing.

Akaashi and Semi were just talking to Shoyo till the topic of cross dressing came up.

That's how they figured out that the younger sibling of Suki Hinata, the one who models her magazines turned out to be Shoyo Hinata.

Seeing as he cross dresses a lot too, both Akaashi and Semi got along with him. Sometimes Suki even hooks them up with some brand new outfits.

The only price they have is that both akaashi and semi also have to model for her along with Shoyo.

They have the builds to pull them off, so they occasionally model for Suki every other weekend with Shoyo.

Most of the clothing they modeled for usually makes it onto her magazines. Most don't know that it's them three and just pass it off as similarities.

Well I mean except Kenma, who's very observant. He immediately figured it out after a few hours. He doesn't say anything about it though.

So now both akaashi and semi were in line to be nearly as good as Shoyo when it came to posing like a model.

Since they have Hinata's number, they usually get called to model for Suki's clothing lines along side him.

They didn't really mind though, they found it fun and looked pretty good if they do say so themselves.

They also sometimes get treated to Ice Cream and maybe a decent amount of money because they did a good job in modelling the clothing line.

They also got some pretty nice pictures of the three of them posing in pretty damn nice clothes, Courtesy of both Kiki and Suki.

They could make a portfolio with the sheer amount of pictures they've got, and possibly apply for a modelling gig with how good they've gotten at posing.

If they didn't have volleyball then they all would've probably worked as Suki's official models already. Not that they're already modelling for her.