Headcanon #76: Senpai

Since hinata is older than most of the first years, they all just gradually start to address him as senpai.

Like even from the other teams, like shiratorizawa's goshiki and seijou's kunimi. They all picked up the habit.

Even yamaguchi and yachi got into the habit of calling him senpai. All the 2nd and 3rd years were confused for a bit.

Tsukishima calls him senpai as a joke, and to tease him. Tanaka calls him as senpai sometimes to just for shits and giggles. Hinata's just used to everyone besides kageyama calling him senpai.

He definitely lectures tsuki whenever he says senpai sarcastically. It's highly convincing too, or he just punches his ankles. If he's leaning down, he won't hesitate to go ahead and smack him on the head. He'll do that to anyone who does that to him.

Even though tsukishima subconsciously calls hinata senpai in his mind, he does NOT wanna submit to him. He was the type to play mental games on him.

He sometimes slips up and goes to call hinata as senpai, but does a quick save. For example: "Sen-Shrimp"

Noya usually goes 'Nice Save', Hinata knows but is just saving tsuki from the humiliation for now. Natsu has done the mental game way too many times for it to work on him anymore.

Tsuki however accidentally called him in the middle of game as Senpai. All of dignity and bravado left after realizing. Yamaguchi was trying to comfort him after that, "don't mind tsuki, everyone makes mistakes.", He was trying to hide his laughter though.

He was like: "Senpai! *touches ball* I- Frick! I meant Hinata!". *realization hits immediately after*

Everyone just had mental breakdowns at that moment. Hinata was so fricking smug at that time. Tsuki was gradually becoming a tomato, "shut up or I'll go and squish you shrimp", were his exact words after that.

Tsuki immediately gave up in playing his mental games, and just succumbed to calling him as senpai. He sometimes still sometimes calls him that as a joke, but he actually instinctively addresses him as his Senpai.

Especially since after the slip up, hinata was like "What was that? Sorry honey, but I only respond to senpai"

Hinata's now just used to being called as 'Senpai' or variations of it. He also really likes to guilt trip people with it.

He'd be like “How could you do that? I'm your senpaiiii!”, it works. Especially with puppy eyes. A lot. He loves playing mental games with all of them like his sister, He's absolutely dangerous.