FIND YOURSELF

They again tried to slap me but someone yelled in a thunder-like voice.

"Heyo! Wanna play with us?" Jennie smirked.

"Okay, I see, now your new toys I mean your so-called friends wanna challenge us huh?" Cora laughed.

"So what are you gonna do you peanut tell us in detail please, pfft hahaha." Sally another bully laughed off

"Hey! We are not in the mood to play with some maniacs, let's go Bella from here they are no fun, I expect them to be something more but they are just trash." Paola lifted me and started to walk out but suddenly Cora made me tripped on the ground and they started to laugh.

"You know Cora you are so cheap, I guess nobody teaches you how to behave within your limit." Paola lifted me again.

"Don't make me do things which I don't like, you don't even know me," Abbey smirked.

"What can you do huh?" Sally asked her while burning with anger.

"We even have Danny and Leo with us, what can you do to us? We can send you to a living hell?" Cora tapped her finger over Abbey's forehead.

"And I can make you the living hell and it will even not take much time to change the image of your beautiful face darling." Abbey started to walk away.

"You know what my father and Sally's father do, they are one of the rich people of this area, my father is the vice president of Softmore Company and Sally's father is the friend of the principal and you know Danny and Leo are one of the popular guys of the school, they can destroy you." Cora and Sally started to laugh like a maniac.

"Oh, honey! let's not bring our parents in this matter." Libby smiled.

"Why? Are you scared?" Sally laughed.

"Urgh! I think now I have to use my power, honey if you don't know then I am the daughter of the principal, Jennie's father is the CEO of Softmore Company, Abby's mother is a lawyer and Paola's father is in cops, do I need to say about the background of our friend Zeke and others, so one wrong step and you all are done ." Libby smirked and continue " Now tell me do you still want to indulge parents?"

They turned pale.

"Let's not indulge our parents and see who destroys whom?" Cora glared at her.

"Fine honey let the game begin." Jennie smiled.

Cora and her friend left the spot while fuming.

"Thanks, guys." I thanked them.

"Why thanks? What are friends for?" Jennie punched me playfully.

"But they have challenged us, I am scared." I lowered my head.

"Bella, you have to be strong if you want to live in this world, don't worry about us." Paola smiled.

"You should raise your voice if you want to win over injustice," Abbey said.

All of us turned to our classroom and quickly time passed~

I was way back to my home after all tiring day. 

"Hey Angel, how was your day?" a voice yelled.

'I am sure it is that jerk.' I didn't look back.

"Yeah good, how was your day pervert?" I asked without looking toward him.

"oooooo! you can sense that it was me huh?" Asher teased me.

"Urgh, obviously I can differentiate your voice now from others cause we are no more strangers." I glared toward him.