IGNORE

I lowered my head while heading toward my house. I felt rejected. I was following Ryan.

" Then why did you showed that you love me? Why did you asked the first day when we met if I like you or not?"

He didn't answer.

" Please don't tell me that I will find all the answers later." I was sobbing.

" When you will know the truth I doubt that you will like me, I am sure that you will hate me." he turned back to face me.

" What truth?"

" I can't tell you" his eyes were full of tears.

" Why?" I kneeled down and begged for an explanation.

But to my surprise, he also kneeled down and begged me " Please don't ask me anything I can't answer you."

It was really shocking for me so I decided to forget that forever.

I nodded.

I was in front of my house. I didn't turn back cause I didn't have any strength left in me to face him but still asked him " Ryan do you love me?"

His answer was the same as before.

" You have to answer my question first."

" I will take it as no then but Ryan please don't stop talking with me or don't end our friendship."

He was silent.

I mustered all my strength to face him but he was nowhere to find. He was already long gone.

' But Bella why I was really silent when he asked me that question? Don't I love him? Was it really fast to jump into the conclusion? Do I really love him cause he only helped me? Why I was scared when he said that he is dangerous? Then is it really true love or just lust?'

I closed my eyes on my pillow but I could not sleep because I was confused about my feelings.

Next-Day Morning~

I woke up. I realized the silence in my house. Mom left me a note on the table ' Bell today I have to go for work early, I have prepared your breakfast it is on the table.'

I let out a sigh.

' Dad where are you? Why didn't you come back? I miss you!'

I had my breakfast and then left for school.

I saw Ryan he was walking toward school but I was terrified to talk to him.

" Will he still act the same? But he promised me that he will always be by my side."

I didn't realize when I passed by him. He shouted my name from my back.

" Heyo Bell! stop for me." he ran to match up with me.

I was surprised he acted as nothing happened between yesterday. In a way, I was happy that he was talking with me but in another way, it was very sad that he didn't take my confession seriously.

" Ryan, do I really mean nothing to you?"

My heart was aching but I didn't show up.

I smiled " Good morning."

He wandered around confusingly.

" What are you doing?"

" Does the Sun rises from the west today? You are wishing me good morning." he joked.

" Stop it Ryan it's not funny at all." I rolled my eyes.

" Ryan, why did you always tell me that you are dangerous?" I asked him confidently.