TEARS OF GUILT

And I chose to take a positive perspective. Yes, it was hard but I decided to forgive him, myself, and everything slowly but surely. I decided to become more powerful. That day I learned that everything which happens in life is either for good or just to give us a lesson. I learned how to take everything positively.

I didn't remember returning home cause I was already tired and slept on the shoulder of Asher.

"Hey, Bella are you feeling okay today?" Zeke asked me while passing through the hallway.

"Yes, I am all good today." I smiled to lift up the mood.

"That day I was really worried about you." Zeke's feature softens while it clearly shows that he was really worried.

"You know what Zeke?"

He raised his eyebrows in query.

"I am glad that I got friends like you."

I didn't know why but after listening to this his eyes sparkled like a diamond. He blushed slightly. I was confused for a moment then shrugged it off.

"Bella you know that I support you, so whatever decision you will take I will be with you." he smiled.

I suddenly remembered about Asher, 'he and Zeke are so similar. Ugh! I will be with you doesn't make everyone the same, get a grip, Bella. What was I even thinking? They are totally different. Zeke is my friend and Asher... what about Asher? What he really means to me? Are we just friends or something more? I need to sort out my feeling before it is too late..."

My train of thought was interrupted by Libby.

Libby snapped her finger "What are you thinking so hard huh?"

Zeke smirked but why? What he was thinking?

"Today my dad I mean Principal will call you and you will decide what to do with them." She smiled.

I just nodded. I was very confident in my decision.

"We all are with you." Ace smiled.

"Thanks, guys."

At Principal Office~

"Bella we heard that Cora and others are bullying you right?" he asked me softly.

I was nervous and I saw they all were hanging their head low maybe in guilt. But I noticed that Casper was feeling most guilty cause his eyes were full of tears.

"Yes they were sir and they even posted my edited pictures without my permission."

Yes, I decided to tell the truth without any fear and it has nothing to do with forgiveness.

Cora and Sally were almost on the verge of crying maybe the fear of being expelled from the school. And as per my knowledge, this school is one of the prestigious schools among the big named fams.

"We are really sorry sir. We will never do this again. We promise." they all begged for pardon except Casper he was still hanging his head lowered as a prisoner.

"We are really disgusted that we have these types of students in our school, you should grow up you all are seniors!" he yelled.

All of them were scared and again except Casper, he looks numb.

"We are gonna expel you from this school, we are really sorry, you all may leave now!" he said in frustration.

"We are really sorry sir."

I was silent but now I spoke "Sorry sir but may I have permission to say something?"

"Yes sure dear." he politely asked me to continue.