POWERFUL WEAPONS

WARNING! YOU MAY DISAGREE WITH THE OPINION OF THE CHARACTER HERE. WE ALL HAVE DIFFERENT OPINIONS SO PLEASE UNDERSTAND AND DON'T SPREAD HATRED. EVERYONE 'S OPINION SHOULD BE RESPECTED IF IT IS NOT HARMING ANYONE. THANK YOU.

I started crying really hard on my pillow making my pillow a wet ball of cotton. 'Why I am so weak? Why do I always cry? Why can't I do anything other than cry? Why do I always have so many questions but no answer? Why do I always blame myself? I don't know anymore what is my questions are, I am so confused.'

It was already midnight and was hungry as I had not eaten anything, I went toward my kitchen to grab something at that time I heard a glass-shattering sound very clearly from my parent's room. I peeked through the door and I saw they were fighting for the same reason and suddenly the door opened widely revealing my dad. I was scared and dumbstruck, I had never seen my dad like that. He was fuming with anger. He banged the door and left the house. My mom was crying and hugged me, I lost my appetite and also started crying while hugging her tightly. Everything was shattering again in front of my eyes. I should have known that happiness is not for me.

I could not close my eyes for a mere second for the whole night and it was already 4:30 am

My phone rang and it was Asher.

"Are you coming?" He asked me softly like he knows that I was upset.

I didn't answer him.

"I know you have many questions and I think this trip will help you to relax."

I just hummed while trusting him. I didn't know why I trusted him but I went downstairs.

My mom was already sitting on the couch while closing her eyes.

"Mom, I am going outside, I need some fresh air." 

She nodded and responded, "I know how you are feeling now so I am not gonna stop you but don't go too far and return soon."

I stopped and turned toward mom to kiss her cheeks.

"Mom you should take a nap." I was concerned about her.

She just smiled and nodded.

'Who knows what dad is doing' 

I rode in the car and closed my eyes. The whole journey went smoothly and silently.

"Bella open your eyes, we are here." Asher opened the car door.

"Where are we now?" I asked.

"We are on the beach." He replied.

"What? Do we have a beach in our town?"

He just smiled and didn't elucidate.

We both sat on the sand near the seashore. We both were silent and watching the sunrise while the sun rays were playing with the waves. It was so beautiful. No one was there except us. I felt a little bit relaxed and smiled. The cold breeze was playing with my face and with my hair.

I broke the silence "You know what Asher, I found the traitor!" I explained to him everything in detail.

He nodded "Today or tomorrow one day you have to face the reality."

"Why does reality hurts so much?" I looked at him who was still looking at the waves.

He didn't answer, I guess he also doesn't have the answer.

"You were right Asher I didn't want to die on that day" I turned my face toward the sea.

"Then why did you do that?" he asked.