BETRAYAL

I experienced a new world within the same old world because of my new friends. I never had any idea that the world could be this different with your lovely friends.

But life wouldn't always go smoothly like butter therefore when we were just hanging out in the park there go my bullies Cora, Sally, Maddy, and guess what? They had also called their friends Leo and Danny. There were more guys too but I didn't know their names. I thought 'why do these people always have to indulge themselves in other's business.'

"Look there, the ugly is hanging out with her sweetheart friends." Cora joked.

"I think these kittens think they are the queen of this world am I right Cora?" Casper laughed.

Cora looked furious.

"Bella you are gonna regret everything soon." Sally laughed and signaled her friends to follow her.

Cora brushed the shoulder of Casper with her shoulder and smirked.

Few days passed by but nothing bad happened, I was getting closer to my new friends.

School life seemed to be pretty much normal. The bullies were no longer bugging me. I had many friends and they all were friendly. Everything seemed great but if I could know something was gonna be so wrong with me I would have never started believing in false hope, happiness, and especially friendship.

"Booo!" Asher scared the human soul out of me.

"GOSH! YOU POOP! YOU SCARED ME!" I yelled.

He starred at me like a maniac.

"What? you creep, What are you staring at?" I asked him.

"I was wondering how could a girl still look beautiful when she is scared?" he giggled.

"ewwwwwwwww!" What a bad pickup line.

"hahahahahaha, I knew you will gross out but its not pickup line! " He teased me.

I rolled my eyes.

"Hey wanted to be a bad girl for one day?" He narrowed his eyes with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Wait what?" I asked him confusingly.

"Wanna live your life to the fullest for one day without any worry?" He smiled.

When I listened to the word without worry I became super excited and spat out "HELL YES!"

He showed me a guy who was sitting on the bench listening to music with his eyes closed.

"What?" I asked

He showed me scissors.

"No way!' I giggled.

"Hell yes," He grabbed my hands in his warm hands and pulled me toward the bench.

We secretly cut his headphone wire and ran away as fast we could while laughing aloud, while the guy was shouting like he would have killed us if he could catch us.

We hid behind a building still laughing like fools. My heartbeat was beating like crazy. Soon I realized the space between us was too little. We were standing really close to each other and breathing heavily. I blushed really hard. The moment was just so different.

He then showed me painting spray on the corner of that narrow street.

"What are we gonna do with this?" I asked him.

"We are just gonna change the color of the shutter of that building that's it." He proposed the idea.

"But what if..."