1.02

JJ's pov

The evening came closer as we drove by the docks near pope's house. We just got back from John B's house and the gun was still under the waistband of my pants.

We slowly drove closer to the dock that had a handmade sign on it that said Bring it on Aggie, you bitch. My lips curl up at the sight of it.

We weren't planning on docking there, we just drove by to get to the beach, where we decided to host a keg party. But than Kie noticed something that drew our attention. My attention especially...

"Why the hell is that kook talking to your dad." Kie said with a disgusted tone before turning to pope.

The kook was still at this side of the island. She was standing there with heyward and miss. Thornton, laughing at eachothers comments. Her eyes lit up as chuckles left her throat.

"I don't know, but I want to find out." Pope said. John B drove closer to the dock and pope jump out tying the boat to it.

Soon we were all walking towards the three, stopping just in front of them. The kook looked at us before she turned her attention back to what her aunt was saying.

"Dad... What is going on." Pope asked.

"Ohw not much. Jessica here helped me clean up after you left." Heyward said smiling at the kook, she quickly glanced back at him and returned the smile.

"I should get going, my mom is probably wondering where I am." She said while slightly backing up, her hands in her backpockets.

"Thank you for the help, I owe you one." Heywards said.

"Ohw it was nothing, I rather not be at home when my mom is bossing around the people who are helping her clean up." The Kook said

"Bye sweetie... say hi to your mom from me." Miss. thornton said to her before she fully walked off.

I couldn't help but stare at the small girl as she walked towards the dock, her arms swinging slightly as her hair bounced on her back. I quickly shook my head when she walked on the dock, just now I could fully focus on what pope was saying to his dad, clearly not happy with letting him letting her help.

"Why was she here... She is a kook." Pope said to his dad after miss. Thornton walked off.

"Ow shut up about the whole pogue kook thing. She is a really nice girl, and the fact she lives on figure 8 doesn't change that."

"But the fact that she is Topper's sister does." Kie said.

"She and her brother are not the same person. Get over yourselves and get to know her before you judge her based of off her family or where she is from." Heywards said before walking of while shaking his head, clearly dissapointed in our behavior.

"Can you believe him..." Kie said.

"Let's just go to John b's house and forget this ever happend. And hey, look at it from the bright side, she cleaned up, so that means Pope doesn't have to anymore." I said already walking back to the boat.

Jessica's pov

The dock connected to my backyard finally comes in sight, the sun had almost set. My mom was standing at the end of the deck, it was too dark for me to see her expression, but I knew she wasn't happy. I've been out all day without telling her.

When I came closer I could see Topper walking towards where my mom was standing. When I reached them he tied the boat to the dock. Holding his hand out for me to grab. I ignored him and stepped onto the dock as if I didn't even see him standing there.