1.04

"Why were you hanging out with John B." Is the first thing Topper says as I sneak up the stairs.

"None of you business."

"He is a thief." He yells from downstairs when I reach the top of the stairs, now out of sight for Topper, but I know he knew I stopped walking as he continued.

"He stole the Scooba gear from the Camerons."

"No he didn't. It was still there when I helped him."

"He stole them, used all of the air in the tanks, and put them back."

I was taken aback a little about what Topper said, it didn't really sound like something John B would do. I simply rolled my eyes in respons not even considiring believing what he said about John B and walked to my room.

John B invitation came to my mind and decided to accept it. I put on a jacket and snuck back outside. I grabbed my skateboard and made my way towards the wreck, where John B told me to meet them.

I stopped in front of the restaurant and put the skateboard under my arm, the second I walked in I was met by the smell of food, it smelled amazing. I quickly noticed John B sitting with his friends. Kie saw me first, mumbling something to her friends not taking her eyes off of me. I knew she wasn't happy to see me, but I couldn't expect her to be.

The second John B's eyes landed on me, he stood up, confusing his frineds. I focussed my eyes on him as he walked towards me, not wanting to see the nasty glares Kie must be sending me.

"Glad you came." John B when he reached me.

"You didn't tell them I was coming." I asked now practically feeling Kie's eyes stabbing through my skin. I knew she was looking at me with a look that could kill.

"I wasn't sure if you would, I didn't wanna make them mad for no reason."

"Seems reasonable." I glanced over my shoulder now seeing the three friends staring at me, JJ with a look I couldn't read.

"Maybe this wasn't such a good idea." I say already wanting to walk out but John B stops me before I can.

"Give them chance to adjust to you, I'm sure they will eventually, and then you'll have a kick ass friend group."

A small smile starts to creep onto my face at the thought of actually being part of the close group of people.

"Fine... I'll try, but I'm telling you, Kie won't like it."

John B softly chuckled as he put a hand on my lower back pulling me with him to the table they were sitting at.

"Why are you here." Kie asked me.

"I invited her." John B said, as he sat down.

Kie shot her eyes to John B, the anger in her eyes grew stronger and stronger.

"Why would you do that, she is a Kook, she is Topper's sister." Kie said, like I wasn't even there.

"She is actually a good person, and nothing like her brother. I mean pope, would Topper help your dad clean up after a storm."

Pope dropped his eyes to the ground, avoiding John B's question. John B took that as a no and moved on to JJ

"And JJ, would Topper stand up for you." He asked

JJ crossed his arms and looked at John B blanky before slightly shaking his head.

"Look I don't know what happend between you two." He said refering to Kie and me. "But you should put your differences aside and actually try to be friends." To be honest, I don't even know why Kie hates me, I don't know what happend between her and Sarah, but I assumed the reason she hates me is because I stayed friends with Sarah after Kie and her became enemy's.