•Mr. Cold 38• (JHS Night 3)

Chapter 38

Dheil's Point of View

"What the fuck?!" I looked at them confused.

"Why? You're so KJ! And are you deaf? Kakasabi ko lang ng plan natin. I thought you would ask Devline's yes huh?" Aliose scratch her nose.

"That's so easy!" Bythe said and chuckled.

I glared at him. "It's not so easy for me to don't talk to her or see her. And it's a fucking a week! I'm back out." I said and tried to walked out but Talia pinched my cheek.

"Hoy! Wala kaming paki kung ayaw mo sa plano namin. Just fucking cooperate and do whatever you want after that! We just helping you to have a romantic way. You cold human!" mas lalong diniin ang ginagawa niya.

"Aw! Aw! Masakit! Talia damnit stop it!"

"Just fucking cooperate!"

"I won't!" desidido kong sabi pero she didn't accept that and now she pulled my hair.

"What the fuck?! Bythe get this girl! I'm serious. Ayoko sa plano niyo, I don't want to hurt myself!" Bythe stood up and gets Talia.

Damn it. Hinawakan ko ang ulo ko. Para akong binunutan ng lahat ng buhok. Ibang klase itong mga pinsan ko. They gone wild right now.

What's their really problem? Hindi ba nila naiintindihan na hindi ko kaya na hindi kausapin si Devline? I won't do that ever!

"Bakit pinigilan mo ko?? Where's Bianca?! akala ko ba samin ka papanig? We need to do the plan! We're just helping you!" Aliose punched Bythe.

Bythe just shrugged. "I understand him. Kung ganon ang gagawin ko kay Bianca I would probably do the same thing."

I smirked. Nakipag-apir kay Bythe. "We're really cousins, aren't they?" I said while fixing my hair.

"Dheil Galba! We're freaking serious! Listen to our explanation and motives! Sit down first and don't explode!"

"Maybe you can listen to them," si Bythe na bumulong.

Kumunot ang noo ko. Balimbing.

I sighed and sit down. I didn't say anything and I started listening to them.

"So ganito kasi ang plano kagaya nga nang sinabi ko kanina. Hindi mo papansinin si Devline for a wee—"

"I said no." madiin na sabi ko.

They threw something at my face. "Ang kulit mo, patapusin mo muna kami! You ass!"

I sighed again and listen to them boredly.

"So Devline will get mad at you—"

"What?!" I stood up when I heard that. "Mas lalong ayoko." I plainly said and tried to calm myself.

They rolled their eyes. "Come to think of it! Kung hindi mo to gagawin, probably Lyca would tell something about Kuya Drake! You should do a moves first on your problems with them and we would help you!"

Napaisip ako sa sinabi ni Aliose. She's right. I have problems with my brother and his currently girlfriend also my ex but I don't care about them anymore.

My jaw clenched when I remembered our fight. I don't want that to happen again so that's why I'm not talking to them anymore and trying to fix this problem.

"I heard from Adah that they saw Kuya Drake and Lyca at the La' Coriya the boutique that they went on last time and it seems like Lyca would do everything to ruin your relationship to your brother! And we won't let that!"