•Mr. Cold Epilogue•

Note: this is a super long update due to the past stories of the character up to the present. (Dheil's Point of View)

Ps: pasensiya na po sa typos and grammatical error and also sa tagal ng update hehehe mwaps.

I just entered some important details mula sa mga nabanggit sa mga past chapters.

Epilogue

"STATES, REALLY MOM?!" I smirked. I can't believe that Mommy would tell a very good news to me!

"Yes baby Dheil, we'll go there for our vacation. You should enjoy it! Are you excited?"

"Yes!" because for sure my brother would be there! After a long time, I didn't see him. It took us a long time to see each other again. I'm at my graduating grade in elementary right now. My brother is in States together with my Auntie's.

Pumanik agad ako sa kwarto ko. I immediately call my brother for this news and tell him how I'm so excited to see him again!

["Really, Dheil? You love my brother that much huh? Bakla ka ba?"]

"What do you want me to say, 'fuck you' like that?" my brows furrowed.

He chuckled. ["Bipolar kid,"]

"I'm not kid anymore! I already had a suitors! I just want to see you, because you promised me that if we meet again you'll buy me an IPad."

["Kiddo, I promised that so don't act like you're a gay. Para kang bakla kung magsalita."]

I take a deep breath. "Fine, Kuya," I became serious. "Why you're still there? I thought you just want to finish your studies there-"

["Stupid. I'm still not done in my studies."]

"Uhuh? But, the most reason why you're still there, because of her?"

[How did you knoww?! Did I tell you that? As what I remember, I didn't tell you that, so where the hell you get that reasons???]

I chuckled. "Kuya, don't you remember when you called me last time. You're super drunk that I almost end our call 'cause you're saying-I don't know-things."

A seconds of silence. [Did I?]

"Yes you are, makakalimutan ka ba kuya?"

[Did I say something?]

Did he? I remembered something but I can't just figure out it. I didn't know, if he's mad at me or what. I just answered his call accidentally when I'm playing online games then, he talked to me and said something I don't even understand.

"Well, you said, 'I'm inlove with someone who's not really destined for me,' seriously Kuya, I still didn't get it. Are you heartbroken that time, that's why you drank?"

I didn't get an answer about that. [D-Did I say more?...]

"Oh yeah? You asked me if I'm ready to be married. It's still not in my mind. I'm so young to have a family. Do you want me to already have a family? As if I'm getting married. Can you imagine what will I do to have a family if the only thing I know is to play and play and play?"

[U-uhmm...yeah...hahaha. Siguro player ka ng puso ng mga babae! Yoshien huh!]

"No! I'll not! I won't, stop calling me Yoshien, Kuya Drake." I sarcastically said.

[Hey! Hey! I'm Yuan Galba now. Stop calling me Drake too, and about that thing. Fine, I'll tell you about her.] his voice become so happy.

I got curious so I really asked him about her or who the hell she is. Did she broke the heart of my brother?