Twelve

Jin, jennie and lisa look at each other not knowing what they are talking about.

"What full moon..... what are you talking about" lisa ask finally which made another three look at them.

"You will not know.... but it is better if you guys go back home" jimin said.

"Why.... we will go home when we find jisoo and chaeyoung" jennie said.

"Come on jennie it is not easy to find them..... you might have to risk your life" taehyung said.

"Can't I risk my life to my sister" jennie said.

Taehyung groaned knowing jennie is exactly like jisoo. She will also not stop if she started.

"Look you guy might be surprised at we are going to say" jimin said.

"What is it I love surprise" lisa said like a child.

"Ok fine we are actually not humans" jungkook said.

"Then what are you blood sucking vampires.... ohh come on jungkook... no one is going to believe that.... those creatures does not exist" lisa said and sit on the couch.

"No lisa vampires exists and we are vampires" jimin said.

"Come on now this is not time to make fun" jin finally spoke.

"This is the how will you guys believe us.... jisoo and chaeyoung knows we are vampires" jungkook said.

"Remember the incident that happen today morning.... if you have brains than think about it" jimin said.

"So please go home we will find jisoo and chaeyoung..... trust us.... you guys life will be in danger if you stay here" taehyung said.

"What you mean our life will be in danger" jennie ask.

"You and lisa is no one mate.... they wants both of you too.... if you guy was kidnapped today you will become there mates forever.... unless another vampire fell in love with you" jimin said.

"So it means another vampire fell in love with jisoo unnie and chaeyoung" jennie ask.

"Not chaeyoung.... only with jisoo... they just wants mates.... even though they don't love them.... it's like not there mate... but kind of like their slave" jimin said.

"So please go back home it's the only way you will be safe" taehyung said.

Jin jennie and lisa went back to home that evening.

Jisoo and chaeyoung was at a castle like place in the woods.

Both of them were in a big room. Suddenly the door open revealing the two boys who kidnapped them.

"First we will ask nicely at that time if you give us answers it would be easy for you.... if you didn't than we have to force you" suho said.

"We are sure taehyung and jimin has already drunk blood from you too... so which was the last time they drink blood from you" chanyeol ask.

"Last night" jisoo said looking to suho who was looking to her already. Jisoo saw how suho face changed after hearing her answer.

"And how about you" chanyeol ask chaeyoung.

"Today" chaeyoung said which and chanyeol to hit on the wall.

"We should wait for another full moon.. we can't drink blood from them if they have a bite from another vampire" suho said.

"Do you guys want separate room or do you want to share the room if you want separate room we can do that" suho said.

"We will share the room" jisoo said not wanting to leave chaeyoung alone with some random people or should I say vampires.