Twenty

"It is not only we have to drink blood to get avoid from getting weak.... we can date a vampire" jin said.

"What" jennie ask not believing.

"It means.... you are dating a vampire" jennie asks.

Jin look at jennie and nod slowly.

"You are making fun... if it's a joke then it is not funny at all" jennie said.

"I am sorry jennie but I am dating irene... I am sorry" jin said.

"Oppa you are married with me.... you can't date anyone.... break up with her" jennie said.

"I will" jin said and kiss jennie's forehead.

"Don't do this kind of a thing ever again" jennie said hugging jin.

Jimin, chaeyoung, jungkook and lisa was sitting next to each other while looking at jisoo who was enjoying eating mangoes. The fruit what she hates.

Taehyung was sitting next to jisoo and playing his phone while he was holding his laughter seeing the four shocked faces infront of him.

"Tae I want more... please bring more" jisoo said like a kid.

"Unnie there are mangoes.... I will bring   give me a minute" lisa said and went to the kitchen.

"Wait wait wait.... I can't shut up any more..... unnie you hates mangoes then why are you so craving for mangoes.... so suddenly" chaeyoung ask.

"It a normal thing I think" taehyung said which made the three to look at him not knowing the meaning.

"It is normal for her to love or like something she hates before after getting pregnant" taehyung said.

"After getting pregnant.... ok" jimin said lean on the couch and close his eyes.

But on the next second he opened his eyes wide and look at taehyung and jisoo.

"AFTER GETTING PREGNANT" jimin kind of yelled.

"Why are you yelling oppa.... who got pregnant" lisa who came from the kitchen ask jimin as she give the plate to jisoo.

"Wait unnie are you pregnant" chaeyoung ask and the another three also look at jisoo for an answer.

"Yes I am" jisoo said.

"Really you are" lisa said kind of shouting.

"What what is going on here" jennie who came out of the room with jin ask.

"Jisoo unnie is pregnant" chaeyoung said.

"Really..... congrats Unnie" jennie said and hug jisoo.

Then they kept talking to each other about everything and nothing.

As all of then are talking to each other jin went out.

At the next second jin was infront of a big house.

He let out a heavy sigh and went into the house.

"Oppa you are here" irene said and hug jin.

"Irene let's break up" jin said getting far from irene.

"Ok... I see you love your wife.... I don't wanna be between you both" irene said.

"Really thank you so much irene" jin said.

"Bye"

"Bye jin"

Days passed and jisoo's bump keep getting bigger.

And now she is already five months pregnant.

After she got pregnant jisoo kept caving for taehyung. Jisoo loves the scent of taehyung and always want to stay near him.

To be continue

I hope you will like this part too

Please do read vote and comment

Stay healthy

Have a good day or night

Every one bts festa season is coming.