twenty-six

Jisoo wake up from her beauty sleep to find her self alone in the room.

She said to her self taehyung will be in the kitchen and got up to freshen her self.

But what she saw made her froze. This really can't be. This can't happen when she is pregnant. That is not what she think or is it.

Jisoo put her hand on her bump which she felt was smaller than before. But she didn't feel anything. She didn't feel her babies movements.

"No no.... this... this can't.... be true" jisoo fell to the ground when she knew there were no movements inside her but she did not wants to believe.

.

.

Taehyung who was standing in the living couldn't hold his tears when he knew he killed his own child.

What kind of father will kill his own child even before the child was born.

He knew jisoo is awake and he rub of the tears and what to the room.

Taehyung felt like someone hit his heart hard when he saw how the mess jisoo was in.

He felt more hurt when he knew he was the one behind jisoo's tears.

for taehyung every tear from jisoo  eyes has more value than diamonds and golds.

But today he is the reason behind thoses precious tears.

"Tae.... the babies.... they are gone..... they not.... I am not carrying them.... I don't know what happen to them" jisoo said as taehyung came and hug her.

"Wait... babies.... them" taehyung ask really confused.

"Yes I was pregnant with a twin.... they were an identical twin" jisoo said.

When jisoo said that taehyung felt more regret as he knew he killed not one but two innocent children who did not have any faults.

What kind of father is he. What kind of father will kill his children even before they are bone.

"Shhh jisoo shhh stop crying... ok" taehyung said as he put his lips on jisoo's forehead and pull her even more closer to him.

Jisoo was still sobbing when taehyung was hugging her and telling her to stop crying.

.

.

.

.

Jimin, chaeyoung, jungkook and lisa was at dinning table eating breakfast.

Jimin and chaeyoung was laughing and talking where jungkook also join them sometimes. But lisa was lost in deep thoughts.

"Gooooooood morning" jennie who came to the dinning room with jin side.

"Good morning" jimin, chaeyoung and jungkook replied to jennie. Lisa did not even look at jennie she was still in deep thoughts.

"Where is jisoo unnie.... I have not seen her from yesterday...... plus I have a really good news to share" jennie said.

To be continue

Hope you will like this part too

Please do read vote and comment

Stay healthy and happy

Have a good day or night