Devilish

"Why are you crying?" I whispered worriedly.
"You shouldn't care." she said and started walking away. I pressed my lips together annoyed by this behavior. I quickly grabbed Diamond by her waist. Getting her right on my shoulder.
"Let me go you pervert!" she shouted slapping my ass.
"You're bigger pervert than me." I said and gently placed her in the back seats.
"Ah! Diamond!" I gasped when she started slapping me everywhere except the face. I didn't think she would do that.
"Stop!" I grabbed her wrists.
"Let me go!" she whined squirming.
"I said stop!" I got angry and she stared at me with a surprise. Then she slowly bit her lip.
"That was hot." Diamond whispered staring at me. I let her wrist go and grabbed her face, kissing those sweet, juicy lips of hers.
"We're going home." I said backing away. She pouted.
"I want more." Diamond tried to reach me but I quickly got away and shut the door, looking around. I sat in the driver's seat and looked at Diamond. She was smiling at me and something was going on in her head that scared me.
"So, now you don't talk to me?" Diamond came up to me when I was working on my laptop. I just looked at her and got my eyes back to the laptop's screen.
"Oh I see..." she nodded and placed the computer away.
"Diamond, I'm working." I said but she straddled my lap and hugged my neck.
"Your mom is on this side of house." I whispered clearing my throat.
"I know.." she whispered in my ear. I blinked placing my hands on her ass.
"I didn't like that you talked to dance teacher." Diamond whispered and started grinding on me.
"Diamond, stop." I grabbed her hips gasping.
"No no no..." she smiles looking into my eyes and breathing into my lips.
"Diamond, what's the point of getting jealous?" I groaned feeling myself grow underneath her. Gosh, she grinds so well. I squeezed her ass making Diamond let out a little moan.
"Will you get jealous if I'm with another guy?" Diamond asked and kissed my neck. No no no, not the neck... Shit.
"No. Why should I, we ain't together." I managed to say feeling weak from the neck kisses. Suddenly she stopped and quickly got off me.
"Why you stopped??" I groaned wanting more of Diamond. And now I'm sitting with a boner that begs for air and Diamond's mouth around it.
"Huh... We ain't together... Why should I touch you? We will see who will get jealous next." she squinted her and left my room as nothing happened. Then she stopped and looked at me again through a corner.
"Don't get blue balls." Diamond said with an evil smirk and disappeared.
"Oh, c'mon..." I whined staring at the ceiling wanting to fuck the shit out of Diamond. That girl is so devilish.