Snap Out

"You look like you wanna tell me something." Diamond spoke while I was cooking. Her mom went to Diamond's grandma. So, we're alone til tomorrow. We just got back from school and I thought about cooking something. The whole ride home I kept thinking about what Simonne told me and what I saw with that Dan.
"Was that your boyfriend?" I finally asked placing food on the table.
"No. He's just a friend." Diamond stared at me.
"That didn't look like friends." I said with jealousy. Why I'm like this??
"You shouldn't care, right?" she smirked and started eating. I rolled my eyes and just ate.
I rested my shoulder over the wall watching Diamond relaxing in the bubble bath. Her eyes were closed but through the phone was blasting aggressive music. This is her relaxing music?? Damn. I coughed getting her attention.
"What are you doing here?" she got scared moving to sitting position, revealing her chest. I showed her the doors she forgot to lock it.
"Can I join?" I smiled coming closer. Diamond got confused and blushed.
"Sure, I don't mind." Diamond quietly said making me space already. I nodded and took off my clothes.
"Crap, it's cold." I frowned stepping in the water.
"Umm... I'll warm it for you then." Diamond blinked turning the hot water on.
"Thanks." I smiled getting comfy and looked at her.
-
My eyes gazed into hers when Diamond got closer to me.
"Sir... You don't know how bad I want you." she whispered into my lips making me melt inside.
-
"Hey, where are you?!" I snapped out of my thoughts when Diamond splashed my face with water.
--Diamond's POV--
I was hella surprised that Niall joined me for a bubble bath. Moreover, he was acting weird. Now he's just staring at me.
"Hey, where are you?!" I splashed him with water and quickly got near his face, making him gasp.
"What were you thinking about?" I whispered staring at his beautiful blue eyes.
"Come closer." Niall suddenly said. I even froze when he said that. I was quite close. Niall's hands got on my body bringing me close to him.
"Sir..." I said with a surprise while straddling him.
"Shh." Niall placed his wet hand on my cheek and kissed me. I instantly kissed him back, hugging his neck. I felt his arms wrap around my waist, pressing me even closer to him.
"Mm.." I let a little moan sneaking my tongue into his mouth. My body even had goosebumps playing with his tongue. I arched my back feeling Niall's hands squeeze my ass.
"Why you stopped?" I whined when Niall backed away. He pecked my lips.
"Would you..." he started licking his lips. "Would you sit on the bath's edge for me?" Niall licked my neck's skin. I cleared my throat feeling hella horny.