Lovely Words

--Diamond's POV--
"Yes... Very nice..." I whispered licking my lips watching Sir jerking off in the bathroom through a keyhole, from my bathroom door. I pressed my legs together feeling a tingling feeling in my pussy.
"Ah shit." I panicked looking at the clock and rushed to clean myself in first-floor bathroom.
My eyes blinked staring at the shinny sign saying 'Small Talk'. I guess we're back on track and I should forget Niall, but how could I when we live together.
"Hi, Diamond. Didn't see you in a while. You look amazing as always." Natalie smiled.
"Thanks. I thought I will give a visit here again." I giggled and went to the table. So, basically 'Small Talk' is like quick dates but for ladies who have daddy issues and for men who like younger women. I was coming here before camp and well... Here comes fine men. I needed some distraction, here I am.
"Hi." I smiled when a handsome guy sat in front of me. While talking to the guy my eyes gazed into the person the least I was expecting to see. How did Niall appear here? I smirked because this only proved to me that he likes younger girls. But shit if he sees me here... I'm dead.
"Maybe you wanna go somewhere?" the dude in front of me asked.
"Sure, I would love to." I smiled wanting to get out of here. I can't stand seeing Niall with some other girl. I know it's wrong, we ain't an item but my emotions are stronger.

--Niall's POV--
Again I'm waiting for Diamond at dances but this time not after lessons. Well, for me lessons are over today but Diamond has the last one that is a normal dance lesson. I thought about waiting for her here, quietly like a mouse. I turned my head to see Simonne sitting a few chairs away from me.
"Psst." I whispered calling her and she looked at me scared.
"You won't dance?" I asked sitting next to her.
"No. I don't feel fine." she shook her head.
"Period?" I suddenly asked her. What? I'm a gynecologist after all. Simonne blushed and nodded.
"Ah shoot, I keep forgetting you're a gynecologist, Sir." she looked down. I just smiled and saw Diamond standing in the middle of the room with a phone in her hands. Then some dude came to her, greeted and they literally started kissing. My hands gripped the edges of the chair and I heard Simonne chuckle.
"Who is he?" I asked her. She widened her eyes and then frowned being silent.
"I'm telling you this because I see you're jealous of her just the way she is about you." she exhaled making me feel uncomfortable. I looked down. Yes, I felt jealous of Diamond when I saw her kissing another guy. I know that lately my thoughts, days have been around Diamond. With every thought of her, I think I might be falling for her.
"He's Dan. A class older than us. They dance together. Well, they are friends with benefits." she said to me when the music was on and they danced. I nodded listening to her and watching that boy touch Diamond.
"Honestly... I think you should try something with Diamond. To others, she changed but she's the same. Well, yes. Yes, she got more mature and wiser, more serious than before but she's the same soft, emotional girl that Diamond was. Diamond just needs someone to lean on. To be with someone, so she can show her soft and gentle side that is hidden. I've always admired how strong she is and how can she just stand up for herself and me. Diamond's not afraid. I really love those traits of hers and sometimes be jealous, because I want to be so badass as Diamond. I don't know how she coupes up with my emotional, crackhead ass." Simonne giggled at the end. I smiled listening to her lovely words about Diamond and got stuck inside my thoughts about what she just told me.