GAY FOR YOU: CHAPTER 8

ARNE'S POV

I dash into the restaurant as I make entry into the bathroom right next to the entrance. I place my hands on the counter looking at my reflection in the mirror. I meet an expressionless man staring back at me through the other side of the mirror.

'What did just happen?' I question myself as all the events came rushing to me one by one.

'I confessed my feelings'

'And I wasn't actually rejected'

'Instead, I was kissed?'

The realization hits first, then confusion overtakes. I feel hot as red spread through my cheeks until down of my neck.

I could still feel my lips lingering to the feeling of Feivel's on mine. His kiss was soft and gentle though he used his tongue. I wasn't a lip virgin but this was the most amazing kiss I ever had. My blush glows as my own eyes boring holes into me. I turn my back to the mirror and I try to put things in order.

Again.

'I confessed my feelings, where I wasn't actually rejected but got kissed instead' Back to the square.

'Was it a way of him telling me that he likes me too?'

'Before he could tell me anything we were interrupted'

'Miaa, she claimed, she got something important to talk to Fei and in private. What if they patch up things?'

'Nah, Fei said he was kinda stuck in the relationship and wanted to get out. That, his feelings weren't for her. So they won't be getting back right?'

I assure myself as a small hope rebuild at the pit of my gut.

'He wouldn't kiss another guy just like that, right? He said liked someone then why would he kiss me, his best friend? No, he wouldn't have kissed me then'

I turn back as a grin shapes my face with a blush. I wash my face with some cold water, take a deep breath and head to the door. I wanted to properly tell him that I like him so much. And hear his feelings in return. I was somewhere positive.

Positive about us.

Burying down the negative thoughts that came crawling at the back of my head, I made my way out just to freeze at the scene in front of me.

Miaa clasped Feivel in a tight embrace, making it tighter learning my presence. Whereas, Feivel had his hands placed gently at her back with care as if she was made of glass.

I was glued to the ground before deciding to oversee it. It could've been that she got rejected again and he was just giving her the final goodbyes, cause Feivel didn't look too involved in the embrace he was being careful not to touch her inappropriately.

Shrugging it off like it was normal I continue my walk towords the pair just to freeze again when Miaa smashed her lips against Feivel's, who didn't look that offended like I expected him to be. Though he kissed me with those lips not so long ago.

I feel disgusted, my insides squirming as I take my steps back. Feivel put his hands on her shoulders and I turn towards my car to get out of the most unpleasant sight.

I get myself seated in the drivers' slam my hand into the steering wheel and loud cry escape my mouth. I feel my tears flowing down my cheeks as I clenched my chest. I sobbed and sobbed with a feeling of disgust stuck on my lips. The feeling, that made my stomach tingle with joy a few minutes ago, now made me want to throw up.

I clenched on my shirt sobbing for what it felt like hours just before I spot Feivel in the rearview, walking towards the car. I clamped the gear and worked on my steering to get out of the parking lot making my way towards the road to my home. I heard Feivel shouting my name and running at the back which made me wail more.