GAY FOR YOU: CHAPTER 28

[A little bit of recap]

FEIVEL'S POV

"Daddy" a voice calls, sobbing at a distance. I turn to meet the cry but end with no clue.

"Daddy, hewp me" my hands begin to shake hearing my son cry for me.

"Arne? Buddy? Where are you?" I shout, my voice echoes the empty place. I run in circles searching for my only son.

"Daddy, pwease. I-it hurts" a whimper surrounds.

"I-I'm here, daddy's coming, baby" I stride through the halls, running into the same place again and again. It's tiring that I can't help my son. It hurts that my son is hurting. I want my son with me. I need him.

I stop before a door and push it open. It unlocks into clouds surrounding a cliff with trees and dangerous slopes.

I freeze in place when I find my son weeping at the edge of the cliff. "D-addy"

"B-baby, daddy is here. D-don't move" I assure him and start walking towards him.

"Save me, daddy" he whimpers stepping dangerously back towards the slope.

"Yes, baby. Daddy's gonna save you. Don't move, please" I cautiously step forward and then.....

"Arneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee............"

I lunge forward from my sleep. A thick layer of sweat covering my whole body while my heavy breathing is the only sound in the silent house.

My body shakes at the impact of the dream. This isn't the first time. It's more like a routine now since a week ago.

"What the fuck, Feivel?" the door of my room opens to a very annoyed witch. "What do you think you are doing shouting like lunatic first thing in the morning? That too that shit kind of name"

"Don't. You. Dare." I warn stepping out of the bed in a stride. "Don't you dare say that again"

"That doesn't stop it from being shit though" Miaa folds her arms to the chest.

"That's the name of my son" I spat.

"No, it can't be our son's name" she retorted.

"He isn't your son" I growl.

"Oh, he precisely is, darling. I was the one who carried him for nine mon-"

"8! 8 months, before you abruptly tried to kill him. For god's sake, you don't even know if Arne is the same child. You just left him with so much pain, with those complications. The complications you created. You're sick" my voice breaks collecting the state my son was in, only because of this woman.

"Yeah yeah, whatever"

I grimace looking at the woman who's supposed to the mother of my son. "What kind of woman are you? You disgust me"

"Tell me something new, baby. Your ex of a lover already did tell me that yesterday" she shrugs walking to the mirror rummaging the drawers. "And... It makes it easy if your son isn't mine. I can have my way with him"

I feel my blood while my jar tightens in anger. My pulse throb against my forehead making my temper snap. "How dare you" I stride towards the mirror turning her by the arm. "If I find even a scratch on my son's body, you are dead, Miaa" I spat holding her by the neck at least a feet above the floor and against the mirror.

"Don't even think of playing games with me, Miaa. You are only in this house 'cause I want son back, safe and healthy. If it wasn't for him, you would've have been six feet under ages ago" I tighten my grip.