GAY FOR YOU: CHAPTER 16

ARNE POV

Its been a week since I saw him. Again.

Him as him. Not the one in my dreams, I was there. In his arms. His arms.

I hate to know that I still longed for his touch. Still felt the same shiver that I felt four years ago. Still felt desperate to hear those six letters from his lips.

"Shorty"

Hate that he still made me feel like this.

Helpless.

For fuck's sake. I grimace at the thoughts, that have been hovering me for the past week.

Why does he still stand so important to me? It's irritating that I can't resist him. The time, when he bent down to touch my lips with his. I was on the edge to give in, despite my trauma.

The trauma which was his fault. All his.

I sigh loudly just when a grip takes my breath away. Two hands landed on my waist pulling me against a familiar hard chest.

Jackson.

Instant smile tug on my face. I exhale as relief take over my mind.

He's back.

"Hey, babe" I smile at his husky voice and turn to face him.

"Hi, idiot" he scowls at my comment and I grin to his face. Smiling at me, he takes me in his arms for a hug, crushing me in the process.

"Ugh! I can't breathe, Jacky" I lie sarcastically. He tightens his grip making me roll my eyes.

I give in and hug him back.

"I missed you, babe" he mumbles next to my ear. It tickles my ear but I don't complain

"I missed you too, Jacky" I admit.
"And don't call me "babe". I'm not your boyfriend" I say pushing against his chest.

"Rude! I know that, you know. But, it feels good to call you "babe" " he say folding his arms to his chest with a pout.

I roll my eyes at his annoyance and let out a laugh nevertheless. This guy is mad, I swear.

"How was your trip? Got me any souvenirs?" I ask excitedly.

He rolls his eyes looking at me like I was some money bugger. "You are only bothered until you get your souvenirs. I don't matter to you, do I?" he say with a frown and still hanging pout.

"You're routine, Jacky. The "souvenir" babies don't come along daily" I laugh making him go "hmph"

'this big kid'

"Here, these are the things you asked for," he says handing over the items I asked him to get for the café. Things like a new coffee machine with a cold and hot feature, some of the famous cookies of Japan, their deserts like "anmitsu" et cetera.

"Great! This is why I love you" I say clapping my hands together jumping on my toes.

A glimpse of something cross his face and gone before noticing. He smiles nevertheless.

"You okay?" I ask concerned.

He nods a yes before smiling.

I nod understanding as an awkward silence fall in between.

"Uh..." I start breaking the unbearable silence. "I baked some cookies and made some desert for students across the road. Would you like to come with me to hand them over the gifts?" I say with the hope of distracting my mind and his.