GAY FOR YOU: CHAPTER 2

Feivel's POV

I groan in bed as the hangover hit me. The last thing I remember was drinking at the rooftop alone and gazing at the stars. I didn't usually get this drunk but there were few terrific reasons for my state now.

Number one: I broke up with my long time girlfriend earlier this week. And to the fact that I initiated it, made me feel worse.

Number two: I came out to my best friend, as a..... bisexual. It was a piece of news to me not so long ago but....you just couldn't help it sometimes.

Number three: and ever since my coming out, my best friend had been avoiding me.

And the nicest part was, I actually ended up having feelings for my best friend, my male best friend.
He's been avoiding me since the very day and for four days straight.

I put my head in palms as I rub my eyes and, head towards the bathroom to get ready. To get ready, for another brutal day at school.

I decided that today I would definitely hunt down Arne and clear up things. I would ask him to forgive me for making him uncomfortable.

But, that wasn't the kind of behaviour I expected from him. I have known Arne since middle school. He was the most goodest boy ever. He barely got himself into trouble. But when he did, he would prove that he was a closet badass.
I never expected him to accept me instantly but, I never ever thought that he would hate it to the point of avoiding me.

I just didn't want to let him go yet.
First, I could clear up our differences and then if he wanted to leave, I wouldn't stop him.

I decided not to confess my feelings for him now, or actually never, cause it would scare the shit out of him.

I walked down the corridor looking for Arne as I saw him at the corner, wearing his oversized navy blue hoodie imprinted with vintage 1969, his hair tossed around like he just got out of bed and then his blue round eyes...

The very damn eyes which made me sink into this deep shit.

The very damn eyes which made me fall for him.

I felt like cupping his face in my hands and kiss the shit out of him. But to my exasperation, there was his so-called childhood friend, and neighbour, Jackson Tayler right next to him. A guy with a height of six feet three, brown eyes, thick brown hair and a wicked smile.

Jackson could effortlessly make any girl or any guy turn twice. That doesn't count me in since I found him incredibly annoying. He always stuck close to Arne like there's no tomorrow.

He was the vice-captain of the basketball team which Arne and I were also part of.

These days he was the substitute caption for the team as I was on a break due to my leg injury during the last homecoming game. It was now more annoying, as they seem to spend more time with each other during the game. While I sit on the bench watching them.

They walked towards the end of the corridor as Jackson resting his arm over Arne's shoulder, while Arne looked nothing uncomfortable.
But, I did. 'Duh!'

He looked so small, walking beside Jackson. But for the information, he wasn't that short, he was around five feet seven inches. Yet, I toped them with a height of six feet five. No! I am not a narcissist. Just saying, you know.....

I rushed, pushing everyone out of my way. I didn't want to let go of him this time. It's already been four fucking days. And I finally could get a hold of him.

I hurried through the crowd and grabbed him by his wrist. He jumped three feet in the air, with a face that read, 'oh no! it's him'. It felt like someone just slapped me really tight. It felt like I wasn't needed anymore. I just regretted the total idea of coming out. Yet, I didn't want to let go of this chance.

"Hey! Shorty" I said just sounding casual.

"Hey Fei! And don't call me shorty" he greeted, still looking nervous. I didn't bother greeting Jackson. I never would.

"So... What's up? Heading to class or practice?" I tried my best to sound as relaxed as possible before asking him out. Asking him out, so that I could talk to him.

"Class for now, then like always we have our practice after....."

"Being on the bench screwed up your memory, that you don't even remember there's always class first, then practice" Jackson cut-off, Arne, for his stupid comment.

This guy really pissed me off.

"Well, the bench was far better than your performance out there in the court, Tayler." Jackson rolled his eyes. "Heard that you could get demoted from the vice-captain position. Guess, I have to give my opinion as a caption too. Just enough to throw you out of the team" I said folding my arms over my chest.

"Fuck off, asshole" he retreated.

"Always after you, princess" I shrugged.
Jackson came on to me, as I moved forward clenching my fists.

"Ok, calm down now" Arne landed in between with his hands each on our chest separating us. "Calm down, you both. I don't understand why you guys end up for each other's blood every single time you meet. You guys get along pretty good in the court though. Why not here?"

"Cause that's for the team. If not, I wouldn't even breath in this guy's presence" I snorted looking at Jackson.

"Well, I guess we finally have something in common. I would die but be in the same room as you" he grimaced.

We took an off to the class, still looking at each with exact rage but Arne in between. He was enough to cool us down.

After the first two hours, Arne still looked uneasy around me. As Jackson was out to, which I presumed was the toilet, I finally made the decision to talk to him since I couldn't take it anymore.

"Umm... Shorty" I mumbled. He almost fell out of his desk jumping to my voice. Was I this intimidating to him?

"Uh...Yea?" He tried to sound cool but failed.

"Umm... I was thinking if we can have lunch together after practice. I have a lot of things to discuss" I let out feeling anxious. Oh come on, he was my buddy ever since middle school, it was never this hard talking to him.

If expressions could kill, I would have been dead now. He looked a mixture of uncertain and puzzled with a touch of uneasiness. I cursed myself for being dumb enough to confess my sexuality.

"I...uh... Fei, I... I actually have a date with Jackson today"

"What?!?" I and Jackson reacted in unison as he stood right behind me.

"A what?!?" I blew up, glaring daggers at Jackson who himself looked perplexed.

-----------

🖤🖤🖤