GAY FOR YOU: CHAPTER 12

FEIVEL'S POV

"Aimer, the café" it read.

The place looked cosy yet modern. The glasses to the sides of the entrance were decorated with heart-shaped balloons in red and white, few artificial roses stuck to the glass. It was too loud for my taste.

'Shorty would have definitely liked it' I sigh on the sudden memory of him squealing over the Valentine's Day decoration at the mall.

It's Valentines soon.

-----------

"Fei! Look! The decoration is so pretty. So romantic. The balloons, the paper hearts and look the ceiling do you think they'll dump all those balloons from the web to the couples down here? One would die to get proposed at that moment. Let's just come here on Valentines Day. Please" he squeals in awe.

"I have a date with Miaa, Shorty. You know I can't" I said as instant disappointment appears on his face. I curse myself for ruining his moment. He didn't utter a word on our way back home.

-------------

I shiver at the guilt from the bittersweet memories in life. I keep staring at the door when I feel a tug at my sleeve.

"Dad, who Showty?" my three-year-old son asks bringing me back from my memory lane. I guess I have said it loud.

"Shorty is someone very special to dad. Dad loves him so much" I pick my words carefully suppressing the guilt from my runaway.

Arne lit up with a bright smile. "Spewial liwe Noah me?" he asks making me stun for the third time today and due to the same person, this Noah kid.

"Yes, like you and Noah" I smile not showcasing my worry. He smiles bright enough to lit up the whole street.

He's gonna be a whole of a lover. I should warn Noah sometime.

"Let's go in and get you some pastries, okay bud?" he nods eagerly on the mention of food. Just like someone I know. I knew.

"Welcome, please take a seat" a brunette with a red serving apron around her waist, matching red shirt and white pants.

'God! This is definitely loud' I scowl at her appearance but regain my poker face not to look rude.

She chuckles. "I know this is too loud. But, our owner loves Valentine-themed umm... everything. We just can't help it" she finish with a smile. A smile giving her own way of seduction. She steps forward leaning over the table and slightly bent towards me. "You gotta cute brother," she said looking at Arne who's giving her a glare. The glare was too mature for his age, again. I almost laughed at his look. I give her sympathy look before her turning to my son.

"What do you wanna have, buddy?" I ask avoiding her breasts almost touch my shoulder. I scoot over to the side to avoid any contact and place my son's bag beside me not leaving a place for her.

"Dad!" he shouts my name making clear enough that he is not my brother but my son. Her eyes widen at the realisation and step backwards. Embarrassment hitting her hard. He grins at me showcasing his achievement before continuing. "Dad, I would hawe choco-chip pastwy. Claire says it's yum!" he declares.

I nod smiling at his excitement as look for my order. I glance through the menu card flipping it just when I see 'white chocolate and lemon pastry' it sounds familiar. Shorty used to make this for me all the time. This was one of his best dishes. Being in love with food, he was a terrific chef. What not he could make.

I remember drowning in the taste as my taste buds had an orgasm. The flavour of lemon hits just when the sweetness of white chocolate takes over.

"One white chocolate and lemon pastry, please" she scribbles down the order asking for drinks. I order my black coffee while Arne just wants his pastry.