27: Faye

I was practically glowing at this newly acquired bit of information. Not only did the Elves of Siofra not know about oral sex, but I had one of Ty's firsts! Goddess Elune, Jesus Christ, Buddha, and any other religious figures out there must have been smiling down on me in this moment. Okay, so probably not, but it did make me feel much more the exotic creature that I was in this world. Plus, if I sucked at it, Ty wouldn't have a clue! I couldn't have sucked too bad, I was very careful in not using my teeth and the powerful way he released? Oof! I guess maybe I sucked too good!

And then, there was Ty, asking me for instructions on how to properly perform similar acts on me. The man hardly needed a map to figure out my body and here he was, asking me for directions on how to make sure I enjoyed it. The notion I wouldn't was so outrageous, I couldn't even fathom it. My sexual inexperience was pretty expansive, but the amount of detail in my romance novels describing this was unmatched. Women loved to be brought to orgasm by the hands and mouths of their lovers. It couldn't be a coincidence there was so much detail into what made it feel good; writers had been gifting the world instruction manuals on the proper way to 'eat pussy' for decades. And, yes, that thought made me blush.

The bite of the cold tile on my back sent a chill through my entire body as did watching Ty kneel before me and the minute his tongue connected with that tight bundle of nerves, my legs almost gave out. If his fingers could bring me to orgasm as smoothly and gently as they did, the wonders this man's mouth were about to do had my anticipation levels skyrocketing.

"Talk to me Faye, tell me what you like," Ty spoke, his lips kissing my inner thighs before he reconnected his mouth to my core. His tongue gliding between my thick folds had my eyes rolling into the back of my head and I was struggling to find enough breath to make a sound. My hands were clenched into tight fists, one resting at my side, the other just above my belly button.

Swallowing a lump in my throat, I found my voice breathy, "I...umm...pressure and suction Ty, presssshhh..." I hissed as he cut me off by using his hands to part my folds, his lips and tongue sucking right on my gentle bud.

"Like that?"

"Yeah...like that. Oh my God, like that," I cried out from the loss of the suction before he swooped back in and did it again.

Lifting the hand on my stomach, I cupped my breast and squeezed, needing something else to keep me grounded. I'm not sure this was it, but it was close enough.

"And what if I do this?" he asked, sounding coy and uncertain. I managed to open my eyes and looked down, finding he had angled his head and suddenly his tongue plunged inside of me, his eyes on mine. A breathy gasp released from my throat and I squeezed my breast harder.

As Ty's tongue worked itself inside me, swirling it around as if he was kissing me, I reached down and pinched that bundle of nerves myself, my body taking what it needed. It didn't take long for Ty to take over for me and although he was bringing me higher, it wasn't quite there. Sensing something was wrong, Ty slowed his ascent.

"Can I try something?" he spoke, his voice sounding serious and intrigued. "You said pressure..." I felt one of his digits enter me, slowly, cautiously, before he added a second.

I watched him, his eyes lit up like a little boy on Christmas morning as he watched his fingers, gently working their way in and out of my swollen core. Gazing up at me, he grinned. Patting his shoulder, he lifted my leg and rested it there, his free arm wrapped around it and held me in place.

"And suction."

The assault that followed was almost too much to bear. The pressure from his fingers, working my insides, while his lips and teeth and tongue applied just the right amount of suction to my clit, it didn't take long before I felt a sweeping sensation rushing from my toes, up my legs, over my stomach and back down again. At some point, I'd dug my nails into Ty's hair and was holding him in place as the orgasm overtook me, my hips bucking against him in an unsteady rhythm. My voice was breathy and hoarse as I chanted out, "Oh my God. Ty, don't stop. Yes. God, yes! TY!"

As I came down from my high, my hands still gripping Ty's hair, I pulled gently, indicating I wanted him to stand. He gently removed his fingers and then kissed my thigh, reminding me I needed to put it down so he could stand. When he stood, I gripped his head and pulled his face to mine. The taste of my release lingered on his lips and was a whole other aphrodisiac I had read about and couldn't wait to explore later.

"And?" he asked, breathlessly as our kiss came to an end.

"Will you marry me?" I voiced in a whisper, "My clit wants to know." And oh holy buckets, did I just say that? My entire body flushed red, my cheeks taking the heat.

He laughed and swooped in for another glorious kiss.

By the time we'd washed Ty's body, my long locks, and gotten dressed, we were running late for dinner. To be honest, I gave zero fucks if Luna was mad. I was still aglow from taking Ty's oral sex virginity and receiving the same gift in return from him.

As we made our way to the family dining hall, I'd gripped Ty by the belt loop and tugged him beneath the wrap-around staircase, just out of sight from anyone walking by. Backing up against a wall in the tight space, Ty placed his hands on either side of my head.

"What's wrong, love?"

"Nothing," I grinned, realizing my lips hadn't dropped since we'd returned from the forest. "I just wanted to tell you your ass looks really good in those jeans."

"Hmm, thank you. You don't look too bad yourself," he grinned, wiggling his brows as he pulled my hair behind my shoulders and dropped his lips to the side of my neck, kissing it gently. "Delicious, actually. But we're already late, baby," he whispered huskily. My hand had traveled south and was rubbing gently on him.

"I want you Ty, so, so, so badly," I admitted. These little teases of what was to come were driving me insane and I was prepared for Luna's wrath if we skipped dinner. Adding a bit more pressure with my hand, Ty ground his hips against mine.

"Faye, baby, patience," he kissed me, hard, and with such intensity, it nearly took my breath away.

When he broke the kiss abruptly, a small wave of disappointment swept through me, but the look in his eyes told me I wouldn't be waiting long. He was hungry and not just for dinner.

"I love you, Ty," I said simply with a quick peck to his lips, "I love you."