⭐️The Doctor⭐️

(Mackenzie's POV)

It's been a few months. Me and Darry are so happy together! His business is doing amazing, all of the boys have girlfriends, and we're all happy.

The only thing is, me and Darry haven't gotten pregnant yet. We're starting to get a little worried. He wants me to go to the doctor but I'm not sure.

"Please sweetheart? I just want to make sure everything's okay." He smiled while holding my hand.
"I-I'm just scared. What if we can't? What if it's just me? What if I loose you?" At this point I was crying.
"Sunshine, you will NEVER loose me. And if we can't have kids ourselves, let's think about adopting." He smiled and kissed my head softly. "I love you and nothing will ever change that." He wiped the tears from my face.
"Okay I'll go." He smiled and nodded.
"Thank you. I'm going to call and get the car ready." I nodded back to him.

He came back in a minute. "We have to be there in an hour. Let's get ready okay?" I nodded slowly. I was just scared, what if I can't give him a baby? That would break me. He could tell I was freaking out so he grabbed my hand and brought me into the car.

He turned on the radio and we joked around like we always do. We showed up at the doctors scared out of our minds.

We walked in hand in hand, we went up to the front desk and checked our names in. Most desk clerks are rude but this girl wasn't. She was actually nice.

We sat down and I laid my head on Darry's shoulder and he kissed it. We heard 'Mr and Mrs Curtis please?' That was the first time I've really heard it from someone other than the gang and I loved it. Everyone else I talk to usually just calls me Mack or Mackenzie.

We walked into a small yellow room and they gave us two tests to take. We each went into a different bathroom to take them. We would have to wait about two days for results so we went home for today.

We walked through the door and all the boys bombarded us with questions. We just told them what happened and not to worry.

-Nighttime-

We, meaning me, Pony, Soda and Darry, has all just finished dinner. We decided to watch a movie since it was too late to go out, but too early to sleep.

Suddenly I was having a panic attack. I was just so scared about the results. I think Darry saw my face because he said nothing, picked me up and walked us to our room.

He sat me down as I started crying. He pulled me into a hug and I cried into his shirt. He just hummed our song into my ear and rocked me back and forth. He knew how to calm me down every time. I was safe with him.

"It'll all be okay sunshine. This is just a delay." I nodded and he pulled us into the covers and cuddled me till I fell asleep.