A Vampire Love Story

Book Title: Sonic: Collection of Short Stories
Chapter Title: A Vampire Love Story

Main character/s: Silver and Blaze

Written By: PurpleAntiheroine

Idea Taken From/Insipred From: Classic Vampire Story

Requested By: (None)

Rated: PG-13

Disclaimer: I don't own the characters included in the story.

Characters are owned by SEGA©

OC's belong to their rightful owners.

Media:

(First Row) Left To Right: (Modern) Sonic The Hedgehog, (Classic) Sonic The Hedgehog, (Modern) Miles "Tails" Prower, (Classic) Miles "Tails" Prower, Knuckles The Echidna, and Amy Rose

(Second Row) Left To Right: Cheese, Cream The Rabbit, Blaze The Cat, Rouge The Bat, Shadow The Hedgehog, Silver The Hedgehog, and Espio The Chameleon

(Third Row) Left To Right: Vector The Crocodile, Charmy Bee, Metal Sonic, (Modern) Dr. Robotnik/Dr. Eggman, and (Classic) Dr. Robotnik/Dr. Eggman

Hope you all like it!
---------------

'Tonight, me and Blaze will have a dinner date. She's my girlfriend for about 5 months. Blaze is just so beautiful, her eyes scintillate like gems. She's really brave and smart, too. The great thing is we hang out at night. Tonight, I'm gonna tell her the truth. I just hope she'll take me as I am.' Silver thought dreamily.

He quickly changed his clothes. He wore a black tuxedo with a red bow and a pair of black leather shoes. He concealed his fangs and swiftly flew downstairs. One of his friends, Sonic, waited there.

"Off to see Blaze, again?" Sonic asked and smirked revealing his fangs.

Silver smiled back and nodded at him.

"So are you finally going to tell her?" Sonic asked once more.

"Yea, I think this is the right time for her to know the real me." Silver replied with a smile.

"I just wish, I could see her myself." Sonic stated. Amy, Sonic's fiancée, walked up to the two vampire hedgehogs.

[Author's Note: Yep, you saw it right, Sonamy shippers. Amy and Sonic are engaged in this story. XD]

"So what are you two talking about?" She asked putting her hands on her hips.

"It's nothing, babe." Sonic hugged her from behind.

"I told you not to call me babe especially right in front of the prince." She glared at Sonic. Silver just chuckled and left the castle.

He walked a few distance away from the castle then got himself a cab. He arrived at the restaurant, after a few minutes.

He entered the restaurant and looked at the reserved table he made. 'Great, she's still not her, I can still prepare for tonight.' Silver thought and waited for about 5 minutes. Blaze arrived at the restaurant, she wore a beautiful purple dress with a pair of pink stilletos. He stood and pulled the chair so she could sit down. She smiled at him as he sat back on his chair.

He snapped his finger to call the attention of a waiter. The waiter handed them a menu and waited for their orders. "So what do you want to eat Blaze?" He smiled at his gorgeous girlfriend but still careful so his fangs wouldn't show.

"I guess, I'll have an order of Grilled Salmon and a cup of Iced Coffee, you?" She, closing the menu and handing it back to the waiter, asked Silver back.