Zone 9

"Eunji do you want to go see a movie since you work in the afternoon today?" Woohyun asked.

"Oppa, I think you should go back now to make up with Sunggyu."

"I'll go back tomorrow."

"The sooner you make up the better, besides how can Infinite be successful if the two of you are fighting."

"I'll do it tomorrow."

"Fine. I'm still sore from our football match yesterday so I'll stay home if you don't mind."

Eunji anticipated Woohyun's response and had already sent a text to Sunggyu asking him to come over. 

"I'll stay with you."

"Oppa how come you don't date?"

"What?"

"Everyone else in your group except you goes on dates."

"How can I date when I have you around who scares all the girls away."

"I do not. Oppa I know someone who would be perfect for you."

"I don't need your help to find a date."

She moved closer to him "Does oppa have someone he likes already?" Woohyun blushed.

"I knew it, I told Hoya it wasn't because you didn't like girls."

"What? I'm not..."

"So who is she? Do I know her? Have you confessed to her yet?"

"I haven't told her anything since she likes someone else."

"You're a hundred times better than whatever jerk she likes. Do I know her? maybe I can help you out."

"You do know her."

"I do?" she put her finger on her chin. "Someone we both know who likes someone else. Wait, is it Hyuna?"

Woohyun laughed.

"It's perfect" she said. Woohyun's expression changed to that of confusion. "I'll steal Sunggyu oppa from her and then you can swoop in and win Hyuna's heart then we'll live happily ever after or you can steal Hyuna away and I'll swoop in to mend Sunggyu oppa's broken heart, either way we'll live happily ever after. But first we need to come up with a plan."

"I don't want any part of this." Woohyun looked annoyed. 

"Huh? but Oppa if you like her why don't you do something about it."

"Is this really about me or you?"

Eunji stayed silent.

"If you really love someone you'll want them to be happy even if it's not with you."

"Wa Oppa, when did you become so grown up?" Eunji said sounding impressed.

"I've always been like this, and I have the facial hair to prove it."

She moved closer to him, "Where? I don't see any."

Woohyun turned away "I shaved it off this morning."

"Right~ I'm going to take a shower now."

45 minutes later Eunji emerged from her room wearing pajamas pants and a shirt.  Woohyun was seated at the table eating from a jar of gummy bears she had in her fridge.

She walked towards him

"Ah...you're so cute in your cute pajamas" Woohyun said.

She grabbed the jar from him "You ate half of it?! Oppa didn't you smell the alcohol from it?"