Eita Semi

Info:
He is a third year setter at Shiratorizawa Academy. He is also a civil servant as well as a musician in a band. When playing against a team it is shown that he acknowledges his opponents strengths and weaknesses and uses them to win. He was a famous setter during his time at middle school and the main setter for Shiratorizawa before being replaced by Shirabu.

Personality:
Semi appears serious and stoic, but he is actually hot headed and competitive, partially also towards Shirabu, who had taken his spot as the team's starting setter. He also cares about his teammates and is occasionally sincere and nice.

Features:
He has grayish/blonde hair with dark gray eyes. His eyes are brown and sharply shaped, and he's often seen with a small scowl on his face. He has a relatively large build. He stands at around 5'10-5'11.

Friends:
Satori Tendō
Wakatoshi Ushijima
•Reon Ōhira

Relationship :
I feel like he'd want a very shy and sweet girl. Someone who listens to him when he's upset and will try and help him with his issues. Someone who no matter what would stick by his side. Someone hella loyal who sorta Someone a little more on the serious side to match his personality but someone who isn't afraid to have some fun every once and a while. Someone who's just as competitive as he is but also someone who isn't a sore loser in case he wins. Someone who loves winning just as much as he does. Someone who doesn't care much about affection and cares more about being loyal to one another, someone who isn't clingy and doesn't need a lot of attention to be happy but someone who will love it when they get it.

What it would be like to date him:
Most of the time would be serious and rarely any "funny business". He won't show emotions much but he will show in small ways of how he loves you. He won't be very affectionate and will mostly stay "emotionless" but there are points where he will show how he feels but mostly it'll be times where he's upset and he wants to tell you about it. He will try and show you how he feels but he might have some issues with it at first so you'll probably have to help him a little so he knows he can tell you anything. He'll probably get very mad easily so it's best to help him calm down when he's getting mad. He will probably also have points where he messes with you to show how he feels and will occasionally be nice and lovey but it won't be a lot

Quotes:
• "I know where I am weaker than Shirabu. I want to rely on my own strength to avoid the blockers. I want to show my abilities. This desire is too strong. Although I know that the current Shiratorizawa does not need such a setter, this desire is uncontainable. But when I'm serving, I am free."