Chapter 1️⃣3️⃣

The car stopped by a sudden break, Jimin jerked into front, because of the seat belt nothing happened.

"What happened?" He asked in shock.

" What did you just said?" Jungkook asked Jimin with a glare.

"I asked what happened, why did you stop the car? Are you planning to kill me?" He said taking a deep breath

"Before that.." hearing this Jimin went silent looking outside.

"that I want to go back" his voice was low. They looked at each other for few minutes, without saying anything. Then Jungkook started the car. Jimin looked at his husband,

"Jungkook, please.. let me go. I want to go back to school, my classes have already started. I want to continue my studies. Now that I'm married to you, everyone knows that, right? So they won't harm me, please" he begged while his hands clutched Jungkook's hands, lightly shaking it.

"I will come back to you, I promise. But please let me go. You can send bodyguards if you want, but please"
He requested his husband who just sighed without saying anything.

" Jimin, listen to me carefully I won't say this again. We are married, and you are mine. I want you to be with me.  So drop this nonsense already" Jungkook said seriously, but calmly. He was not angry, but Jimin didn't said anything after that. He know If he say one more word he will cry for sure. He was hurt.

When his friend Sungwoon called before, he asked a lot about school. He really missed everything, then he thought of coming up with this topic. For once he thought his husband will allow him to continue schooling, because education is important. Everybody knows that. But now that Jungkook harshly rejected this, there is no use asking him again. It will make Jimin more sad.

When they reached home, Jimin went straight to their bedroom without saying anything. He changed his dress, and quietly layed on the couch facing the wall. Tears were flowing continuously, he didn't make any noise but Jungkook understood that his husband was crying. That night was silent, both didn't say anything. Jungkook wanted to console Jimin at the same time he can't agree to send him away. Now that he started falling for him harder, it is not possible.

🌸🌸🌸

The next day morning they went to their new house, which is not far from his parent's house. Jimin didn't talk to Jungkook since the last night, and it was killing Jungkook. He tried to initiate a conversation in the morning but the latter just ignored it. When he said its time to leave to their new house, without resisting he followed. 

Their new house is also big, and beautiful. It is huge for two people, the interior was simple and elegant.

"Do you like our new home?" Jungkook asked his husband who was looking around curiously. He just nodded, Jungkook's face showed disappointment. He want to make everything back to normal, eventhough they were not too close but they were at least talking before. Now it was like Jimin completely ignoring Jungkook, He felt sad. the next thing Jimin said made him more sad,

" I'll be sleeping in the guest room"

before Jungkook could say anything  Jimin walked into the guest room and locked the room. This was not what he planned, he thought if they started living alone  they can spend more time together, but what happened is completely opposite. How will he fix it?

🌸🌸🌸

It's been two days in their new house, but things were out of hand for Jungkook. Jimin has completely avoided him, locked himself in the guest room. He came out only to eat, when Jungkook called him. He will eat silently and go back to his room. This has been a routine. Jungkook was worried about the younger, so he decided to sort it out.

" Jimin.. I need to talk to you, it's important" he said after their dinner when Jimin was about to go back to his room. Without replying he stood there waiting for Jungkook to say.

" sit"

Jimin just sat there, looking down, without making any eye contact.

"Listen, I know I have been rude, but I really didn't want to. I want you to be happy. But...  sending you away , I can't do that" he said looking at Jimin.

"I know you are missing your school and friends, but you can't go back and that's final"
This made Jimin more sad, and he was about to walk to his room but Jungkook stood up and walked near him.

"Wait.. let me complete, but if you want you can continue your studies here, in Busan" Jungkook said and Jimin's face brighten. A small smile came to his face.

"Can I??" He asked in disbelief, he never thought Jungkook would ask this.

" Mhmm if you want to study, I can arrange that"

"I want.. I want to continue my studies, please Jungkoo-ah"  Jimin excitedly came near to Jungkook. The nick name made Jungkook to  smile, but he controlled.

" But there are some conditions, if you can agree to those conditions then from next week you are going to school" Jungkook wants to make a deal, and thinking about it he smirked.

"I'm ready, what are the conditions?"  Jimin was too excited that, he wasn't bothered about the conditions. Jungkook took a step and stood in front of him, pulling him close. Jimin just gulped by this.

"One, you will shift with me, in our room, I don't like you are staying away from me " he said as his hands make small circles on Jimin's back, it made Jimin lost, he just nodded to it. Anyway they were sleeping in the same room before so it's not a big deal for Jimin.

"Two, you should listen to me, this condition has some more extensions which I'll explain time to time" he said smirking. Jimin thought for a second before nodding. These two conditions , anyway he is already doing both. He always listens to his husband eventhough he doesn't want it. So he nodded.

"Three...." Jungkook just paused, Jimin looked at his eyes waiting him to continue,Jungkook leaned forward and kissed him. It was not deep, but he kissed him for few seconds. His hands were held tightly on Jimin's small waist. The kiss was nothing deep,  nibbling  Jimin's lower lip, and he pulled back after a sweet peck. Jimin's eyes widened thinking what just happened, but he felt a sudden emptiness on his lips.

"The third condition is this, I can kiss you whenever I want. You won't deny. If these conditions are ok for you I will allow you to resume your studies" Jungkook said without moving, as his fingers caressing Jimin's cheeks. Jimin couldn't focus on his thinking, the third condition is too much for him. But he thought about it, going to school or just sitting home all day. He slowly make his way to Jungkook's eyes, and nodded with hesitation. He was blushing, and he couldn't hide it from the older. Jungkook just smiled happily seeing this.

"Are you sure? You can back off now, after this if you do, you know me" he said

"I won't back off, I want to study" Jimin said looking away.

" So tell me the third condition" Jungkook asked playfully. Jimin stayed silent for few seconds.

"Mhm that.. you can.. I mean I will allow you to kiss me" he said  quickly and tried to run away but Jungkook was fast enough to hold him back.

Jungkook leaned and placed a soft kiss,

"That's my boy" he hugged Jimin, and for the first time he hugged back.

🌸🌸🌸