Chapter 2️⃣6️⃣

Everything felt like a dream, a romantic one. Jungkook never thought he will love someone this much, he was head over heels for the little boy. For the last 30 minutes he is watching the boy, who is in his arms. He couldn't take his eyes from Jimin, who iss sleeping peacefully. He really looked like an angel, pure, innocent, beautiful.. he has always been like this, Jungkook admired his beauty.

It looked perfect, how his small body fitted into Jungkook's, he felt complete. Having Jimin beside him was everything for him.

Jungkook softly traced Jimin's face with his index finger, focusing on every feature of his face. How could someone be this beautiful, he thought.

A small smile made his way to Jungkook's lips, thinking about last night. In the past it was all sex, just two bodies colliding with eachother. But with Jimin, it just not sex.. they were making love.. they were feeling each other. It's not lust, it is love.

His train of thoughts got interrupted when he heard a knock on the door. Without disturbing Jimin's sleep he got up from the bed and opened the door. It was Namjoon, he looked nervous.

" What happened hyung?" He asked feeling something fishy.

" What happened to your phone Jungkoo-ah?" Namjoon asked in a low voice.

"Uh.. my phone.. it's dead, i forgot to charge it yesterday.. wait.. what is it? You look worried? Is everything okay?" He asked seeing his brother serious. The smile on his brother's face is missing.

"Come..  I need to tell you something.. let Jimin sleep " he said before making his way out. Jungkook closed the door behind and followed him.

When they reached out, Namjoon looked at Jungkook. Preparing himself for a serious conversation,

"Tell me hyung.. what happened?" Jungkook asked worried.

"Jungkoo-ah.. the thing is.. your uncle Jeon called me in the morning, he tried to call you but your phone was off. It's.. it's about Mr park.. Jimin's father " Namjoon was hesitating. Jungkook immediately sensed something serious, he walked near the older.

"What happened to him hyung..? Is he ok?" He asked tensed.

" He was shot, and he is in a critical stage. We need to go back as soon as possible" he said. Jungkook's eyes widened in shock. He was silent for few seconds, trying to process the news he heard.

" Who did it? " Jungkook asked, now his face was expressionless.

" I have no idea.. we don't have much time. Pack your bags, and don't tell Jimin anything now..  just make some other excuses " he said, and Jungkook nodded. They both very well know that Jimin can't take this news. He is very emotional when it comes to his family.

🌸🌸🌸

"I hate you.." jimin said and whinned. He said it for the 100th time since they left Jeju. Jungkook informed Jimin that something came up in his company so that they have to leave immediately. He protested for a very long time before agreeing. Namjoon explained the situation to others, and of course they all kept it from Jimin.

" Don't you dare talk to me again Jeon Jungkook.. I'm warning you.. aahh.. I don't wanna go back, please take me back to Jeju" he shook Jungkook's hand as he said. When the older didn't reply, Jimin pouted.

"Baby... It's really urgent, otherwise I won't cancel the trip, you know that.. we can go there another time" Jungkook tried to convince the boy. Jimin crossed his arms on his chest before looking out through the window, disappointed. Jungkook couldn't help but feel sad for the boy. They were in Namjoon's private jet, going back to Seoul.