Chapter 4️⃣8️⃣

" This is so unfair.." Jimin whinned as he threw his t-shirt back to the closet..

" What is unfair baby boy?" Jungkook asked as he entered into the room with a glass of orange Juice for Jimin. The younger pouted and sat on the bed..

" I can't wear any of my favourite
t-shirts anymore.. I look fat.." he complained looking at himself on the mirror. Jungkook chuckled seeing his husband..

" You don't look fat, you look cute.. my baby chim..." Jungkook cooed. and he was right, the younger looked nothing but cute wearing jungkook's hoodie.. it still looked oversized for Jimin..

" Now drink this" the older said and passed the glass to Jimin..

" Noo.." there he started his everyday activity.. it's a daily routine now, Jungkook had to force him to eat or drink something..

" Don't start again.. come on, be a good boy and drink this.." he ordered

" But I don't want it Jungkooah.. please " Jimin begged and tried to walk out but the older grabbed his hand..

" It's for my princess.. "

Jimin shook his head with puppy eyes..

"Ugh!!" Jungkook sighed, sometimes he wonders how he got this much patience.. before marriage he was short tempered and freaked out every now and then.. since when his tolerance level improved, he thought..

" Fine.. now change your clothes.. you are going to your parents house.. only your mother can make you listen.. till your delivery you'll stay there. I'll come and visit you every week.." Jungkook said before taking a bag and loading it with clothes..

" NO.. I'm not going anywhere.. I can't stay away from you.. you know that" Jimin said watching his husband's every move..

" I said you're going, means you're going.. I can't let my child be unhealthy because of your stubbornness.. now change your clothes " Jungkook said and closed the bag's zip making Jimin gulp.

Jimin doesn't want to go anywhere from Jungkook, he's his home, his safe place.. the thought of being away from Jungkook, itself making him want to cry..

Now it was his fault that the older is mad at him, so he have to fix it and stop his husband from sending him away..

He looked around and found the juice on the table,

" Jungkooah.." he called..

Jungkook turned back to see his husband, Standing there with an empty glass in his hand.. the younger gulped one last time and opened his mouth to show that he drank full..

" I'll listen to you.. I promise.. don't send me away please.." he pleaded..

" Oh really?!!"

Jimin nodded immediately..

" Then wait here.. I'll be back in a minute" the older said before going out of the room.. Jimin stood there confused, when he looked around his eyes spotted the bag Jungkook packed..

He hurriedly opened it and took all the dresses out before placing it back to the closet. Once he done unpacking the bag, he sighed in relief.. half of the problem solved..

Jungkook didn't take long time to come back. The younger's eyes widened when he saw a plate full of healthy food in his hands..

" Breakfast ready.. but you are not hungry right?" Jungkook asked playfully..