Chapter 1️⃣6️⃣

" You are so tempting, I can't resist. I want you" Jungkook wispered in jimin's ear and nibbled them. Jimin moaned by the sudden sensation. That was all needed for Jungkook, he picked him by waist, Jimin gripped his legs around Jungkook's waist securely and his hands circled around the neck. Jungkook immediately crashed his lips on Jimin's, a sudden urge of dominance. The kiss was messy but it turned to sensual when Jimin opened his lips for Jungkook. Their tounges  battling against each, Jimin pulled the older's hair by the pleasure he was feeling.

"Jungkookie..." Jimin wispered on Jungkook's lips, instantly Jungkook tighten the grip. The way the younger called his name, that too for the first time, it turned him more.

"You are so beautiful.." Jungkook said in between kissing. They moved towards the bed without breaking the kiss, Jungkook placed Jimin on the bed carefully and pecked on his lips before taking his own t-shirt off. He was so desperate, Jimin layed down and watched Jungkook. He was looking hot and sexy, nobody can resist, as Jungkook removed his t-shirt , Jimin's eyes widened and he gulped. He looked the older's toned body, like tracing inch by inch.

" Baby.. you are killing me with that look" Jungkook said before crashing on top of Jimin.

" You are hot " Jimin said as he felt Jungkook's lips on his neck. He was sucking and licking one particular spot, leaving hickies like an art before moving to the other side.

"I want you so bad Jimin" he said and pulled Jimin's t-shirt to take it off.  His hands were shivering by the urge, he pecked on his lips in between, not wanting to part for even a second. 

"God.. you are perfect " he said as he looked Jimin's half naked body, He started kissing him passionately, and Jimin kissed back pulling him more closer.

"Jung.. ahh" Jimin couldn't complete,he moaned loudly.

Sexual tension was there between them from a very long time, they both needed eachother. eventhough Jimin didn't admit, but he was craving for Jungkook. Jungkook left wet kisses on Jimin's body while his hands made it's way towards Jimin's pants. He was about to unbotton the pant, the calling bell rang and the both flinched.

"Fuck" Jungkook cursed , Jimin bit his lip nervously. The bell was ringing continuously that made Jungkook more frustrated.

"I'm gonna kill whoever it is..ahhh" he shouted and got up, took his t-shirt from the floor, so did Jimin. 

"It's not over kitten, we will resume, hmm?" Jungkook winked at Jimin, who blushed and looked down.

Jungkook walked towards the door and opened it, but his eyes widened seeing the person

"Lisa..."

"Kookie...my love.. I missed you.." Lisa threw herself on Jungkook, and hugged him tightly.

Jimin was standing behind them, he clenched his jaw watching  them.
Lisa pulled back and looked at Jungkook, who was shocked.

" You don't know how much I missed you, now that I'm back, I'll never leave you.. I love you baby.." she said before kissing him hard. Jungkook didn't kissed back, he was too numb to even respond. He pushed her off when he heard the bedroom door slammed with a loud noise. There he knew that he fucked up.

🌸🌸🌸

Jimin woke up with a heavy heart, everything happened last night played in his mind, how they were almost together, then how some girl came and ruined the moment, and kissed Jungkook, everything. Last night, Jimin didn't waited for them to stop, he just came back to room and locked the door. He was angry seeing them, at that girl who simply came and kissed his husband, and also angry at Jungkook, who didn't stopped her from kissing. around midnight Jungkook had came and knocked the door, but Jimin didn't opened it. Jungkook thought he has already slept, but Jimin was awake, still he didn't opened it. He was upset and angry.