Chapter 1️⃣2️⃣

He avoided, strictly avoided Jungkook, who was smirking and throwing glances throughout the journey. Jimin and Jungkook was going back home after their trip. After what happened yesterday night, Jimin couldn't face Jungkook properly. Whenever Jungkook came near he looked away and ran.

"Don't tell me you are blushing" Jungkook teased him with a playful smile.

Jimin looked away through the window, unable to look at the older's eyes.

"Come on baby, don't act like you didn't like it" he laughed and looked back to the door while changing gear.

" Don't you dare do that again, next time I won't hesitate to kill you" Jimin wanted to look angry, but his husband found him cute.

"You are already killing me , with your charm. You are so cute Jimin" he said and pulled Jimin's cheek lovingly.

"Ah.. that hurts. and don't touch me" he slapped Jungkook's hand. Jungkook was enjoying the whole bickering between them. He never been into this kind of relation. His relations were only based on physical. This was all new to him. They didn't talk about the previous night's party. Jimin wished that the older never mention with that topic. Because he himself felt angry of the choice he made to go there.

🌸🌸🌸

Two days have passed after their comeback, Jimin tried hard to ignore Jungkook's presence. Jungkook on the other side didn't miss any opertunity to be with Jimin. He teased the boy to the point that, sometimes he ran away from him, or pushed and slapped him lightly.

Now they were at Jungkook's cousin's house for a meet up. Kim namjoon is Jungkook's cousin, whom he always respected and loved. From childhood he looked up into him.

"Jimin is such a cutie, I'm sad that I couldn't attend your wedding. It's all because of you Namjoon, you and your stupid company meetings." Jin, Namjoon's husband whinned. They were in Japan for a month, and missed the wedding.

"Hyung.. don't put the blame on me, who told them to get married suddenly, you should have at least wait for your hyung to come" namjoon said to Jungkook.

"I'm sorry hyung, it all happened so sudden. Many have already complained, but you know we didn't had any choice." He said and threw a glance at Jimin whose expression changed into a blank one. He looked down, playing with his fingers. Jungkook could feel the uneasiness.

" HEYYY... You have already started? Sorry we are late" Taehyung came with Jisoo. He walked straight to Jimin and hugged him tightly.

"I missed you Jiminie.. you look good by the way" he said looking at the now blushing boy.

Jungkook looked away, seeing how the two hugging and laughing. He was jealous seeing how close they are.

"Don't be dramatic Tae, it's been only a week. and for your kind information , I'm your best friend not him" he said with an annoyed face. Which made everyone laugh.

"But I love him more" Tae said while hugging him again. Jungkook sighed in frustration. He saw how Jimin looked so comfortable around Tae. This made him jealous .

Later,

Everyone gathered at the dining table, enjoying the dinner.

" I wish Jennie was also here. I'm missing her" Jisoo complained.

"I miss her too" Jimin agreed with her. Jungkook who was sitting beside him patted Jimin's shoulder

"Baby don't be sad, you know she is busy with her husband" he said. Jimin faked a smile at his husband. He very well know that he is doing this because of others. They were acting like a perfect couple in front of everyone. It was an unsaid agreement between them. Whenever they were in public, the behaved like a loving couple. Jungkook didn't miss any opertunity to show how close they are, even though the actual truth is something else.

Suddenly Jimin's phone rang, he looked at the caller id, it showed

Sungwoon

Jimin looked around and excused himself telling it's an important call. Jungkook narrowed eyes seeing this.

🌸🌸🌸

Jungkook walked outside his cousin's house to check his husband, who was talking in phone for the last fifteen minutes. Jungkook approached him and waited for him to cut the call.

"Ok Sungwoon then I'll call you later, yeah see you soon" Jimin said , and looked at his husband while telling the last part for Which Jungkook raised an eyebrow.

"Who was that?" Jungkook asked impatiently

"That's my friend, from school" he replied

"Is he coming here?"

"No.. why ?"

" Uh.. you said that you'll see him soon, that's why" Jungkook shrugged off.

"Jungkook, I want to tell you something" Jimin said hesitated Jungkook understood that this was something important.

"Not now Jimin , they are all waiting for us. Let's go inside now" Jimin nodded and followed the older.
The dinner night was fun, everyone enjoyed and agreed to do it again.

The drive back to home was silent, Jimin was thinking deeply about something and Jungkook was focused on the road.

"Jimin.." he heard his husband calling and looked at his side

" I want to tell you something" Jimin was taken back hearing this. He also have something to tell.

" I think I have something too" he looked down.

" Uhh.. ya I remember. You go first" Jungkook looked back at the road.

" No, you go first" he was not sure how he would say that, he need some more time. so he told Jungkook to tell

" We are moving out tomorrow, to my apartment. We can't always live at my parent's house. I have already thought about it, and told my parents. They said yes, so we are shifting" he said. He already wanted this change, the way the things going between them, he thought if they live alone, It will make them close.

Jimin didn't respond, he bite his lower lip before telling

"But I'm going back to Seoul"

🌸🌸🌸