Chapter 1️⃣5️⃣

Jungkook almost lost his patience, since the last night he was trying to make Jimin talk. But the boy is so stubborn that he behaved like the other doesn't exist. He slept on the floor avoiding Jungkook's multiple requests. But at midnight he placed the younger on the bed. Jimin was hurt, and confused on Jungkook's bipolar nature. Once he is a loving, caring husband, but the other time he is hurting him like hell. So he decided to keep a distance from him.

" Let's go together, I'll drop you to school" Jungkook said as the younger got ready to go school in the morning.

"It's ok no need" Jimin was too stubborn, he has always been. Small things hurt him too much, and he doesn't know how to hide it.

"But I insist.." Jungkook was careful not to be angry. That will make the situation worse. He already came to understand that, sometimes Jimin can be so adamant.

"Call the driver for me, otherwise I'm not going to school"

Jungkook sighed, as he thought the younger is being so childish. He took his phone to call the driver.

"He is waiting outside" Jungkook said. and Jimin walked out after taking his bag. Jungkook hit the table in frustration. The boy was giving him a hard time, and he was sure losing his control.

🌸🌸🌸

Jimin was at school, he was having a free period. He thought about Jungkook, how the older tried to compromise. Jimin didn't wanted to take this fight this far, but his ego was too high to apologise. He wondered why he felt this way in the first place, they were not a loving couple. But they were started to be one. His thoughts interrupted as his phone buzzed, it was a message from his husband

From Jungkook:
'Baby..'

That simple message made his heart melt. A smile came to his face. But he didn't reply. again his phone buzzed

From Jungkook:
'I'm so sorry Kitten, please don't do this to me. Let me make it up to you'

Jimin blushed seeing the message, he bit his lower lip to hide his smile. The nickname his husband called made him weak. Of course he missed him, his smile, his touch. Finally he decided to reply, but at the same time Hanbin came.

"Hey Jimin, what are you doing alone" he asked

"Um nothing special, where were you?" He put his phone in his pocket .

"I had a meeting with the football team, we have a match coming soon, so the preparations. oh by the way, which club you are joining? It's already late" he asked as he took a seat next to Jimin.

"Mhmm I would like to join the dance club, if possible" Jimin said looking unsure. It's already mid term, so he wasn't sure they will allow him to join or not.

"Oh you love dancing, right? You told on our first meeting. Hmm.. how about afternoon we go and ask them. I know the dance choreographer well" he told which made Jimin hopeful.

In the afternoon they both went to the dance room on the fourth floor, it was a big room with mirrors.

"Hello hyung are you free now?" Hanbin asked as they entered the room, to the man who was laying on the floor, eyes closed. Hearing the sound he opened his eyes and looked at them,

"Oh Hanbin.. what the football team Captain doing in the dance class?" He teased

"Hyung.. please stop it, ah hyung this is Jimin, new admission. He wants to join the dance team, he is a great dancer by the way." He praised.
The man looked Jimin head to toe before extending hands,

" I'm jung hoesok, everybody calls me Hobi. I'm the in charge of the dance team" Jimin smiles and extends his hands for the handshake.

"Have we met before?" Hobi asked Jimin

"I don't think so, I'm new to this place so I don't know many people here" Jimin said politely.

"Ohh , but you see Jimin, we have already completed the choreo, adding a new dancer will mess up everything" he said as he opened a bottle of water. Jimin's face fell down.

"Hey.. don't lose hope, one of our dancer is fractured. He said he will try to recover soon but it will take time anyway. so we do need a new one. But.. but.. I'll take you only after an audition" he said smiling

"Thank you hyung thank you so much" Jimin immediately hugged Hobi out of happiness. Three of them laughed.

🌸🌸🌸

Jungkook was waiting outside the school, he wanted to it make up to Jimin. The boy was completely ignoring him from the last night, so he decided to end this fight between them. When he saw Jimin coming out of the building he felt nervous, wonder why. He has always been confident, but this little boy know how to make him nervous. Jimin was walking slowly, and when he saw Jungkook he stood there. They stared each other for few minutes. Jimin was happy to see his husband but didn't reacted much. students were started to notice them, especially Jungkook, he was looking so damn hot that girls started gather around them. It made both of them uncomfortable, Jungkook gestured Jimin to get in the car, and he followed.

The journey was silent, Jungkook broke it by saying,

"You didn't reply to my message"

"I was mad at you" Jimin said without looking the older

" Still?"

"Mhmm little" he said and showed his tiny finger how much he meant by that, Jungkook chuckled by this.

"but I asked sorry, and I came to pick you also. Now let it go sweet heart, mhmm? " Jungkook asked with puppy eyes, almost begging.

Jimin's face turned red all of a sudden, he want to admit his husband is a pro at making people blush. He tried to hide his face but Jungkook placed his free hand on Jimin's cheek and caressed. He leaned to that touch, god know how much he missed his touch.

"Now tell me how's your school? Do you like it?" Jungkook asked, Jimin was happy that his husband showing interest in these matters and he started explaining about his new school.

At night, Jimin was doing some work related to school, and Jungkook was working on his laptop, sitting on the couch. He looked at the younger in between, who was so focused in writing. He looked so innocent and hot at the same time, in a loose white t-shirt which showed his color bones clearly. Jimin bit his pen as he was thinking and started writing again, this made Jungkook turn on. He looked at those pink plump lips, he closed the laptop and walked towards the younger and stood behind, Jimin was oblivious to this kept doing his work. But he felt two arms snaked through his waist, he flinched by the sudden touch. Jungkook leaned down and placed his head on Jimin's shoulder. His lips was near Jimin's ear, that he could feel the older's hot breath. Jimin closed his eyes as he felt Jungkook's lips on his neck. He leaned back Jungkook's shoulder and hung his head back. His breathing was fast, Jungkook sucked the spot and then started to draw circles with his tounge. Jimin's hand was moving, he was scribbling on the paper with the pen in his hand. Jungkook's lips slowly moved to his shoulder,

"Baby.." he murmured, his lips still on Jimin's bare shoulder that the younger could feel each movement of the lips.

"Mhm" Jimin could only hum, he felt so weak. He dropped the pen and his hand made his way to touch his husband's face.

" I can't do this anymore" Jungkook said as he kissed his neck again and his hand slide through Jimin's t-shirt, caressing his smooth skin. Jimin wanted to ask something but no words came out of his mouth, then Jungkook continued

" You are so tempting, I can't resist. I want you"

🌸🌸🌸

Wowww!!! 800+ reads Thank you so much.

Hey, are you guys excited for the next chapter?

Thank you for the votes, keep voting and keep reading. Love you❤️

Vote Goal : 6 😂

🌸🌸🌸