Chapter 2️⃣3️⃣

In the morning when Jungkook woke up Jimin wasn't in the room. He really wanted to wake up with Jimin beside, but he overslept. After taking shower he decided to go outside to check his husband. His mood was happy, the smile on his lips never left since he woke up, remembering last night. As he made his way to the living room, he saw jimin in the kitchen. His smile automatically got wide seeing the boy. Jimin was cutting some fruits, all attention to what he was doing. He looked beautiful, Jungkook thought.
When Jimin felt two arms snaked through his body, he flinched a bit.

"Good morning love.." Jungkook said as he kissed Jimin's cheek. Jimin blushed by this sudden action.

"good m..morning " he replied shyly and continued cutting the fruits.

" Why didn't you wake me up? You should have.." he said while taking a strawberry from the bowl and biting it.

"Uh.. you were-" Jimin was cut off when Jungkook put the half bitten strawberry into his mouth and pecked him on lips.

Jimin looked down covering his mouth, Jungkook chuckled as he took one more strawberry.

"You were sleeping peacefully, so I thought it's better to let you sleep " Jimin said once he completed chewing the strawberry, Jungkook just nodded as response.

"I don't see anyone here, where are they?" He asked as he looked around.

" Outside, I just came here to get some fruits" he told showing the fruits.

" Then.. let's go " Jungkook turned to go but stopped.

" How do you feel, you are ok right?" He asked and winked at Jimin.

The younger understood what the latter was asking about, eventhough he feel a bit sore he didn't want to say that.

"I'm fine I guess.. " he said.

" Good, then save your energy for tonight " Jungkook said and ruffled Jimin's hair playfully before walking outside

"Yaah.. Jeon Jungkook " he said annoyingly shaking his head to clear his hair from face.

🌸🌸🌸

In the afternoon Jungkook, Jin, Namjoon decided to go  fishing. Later Kai and hoesok joined them. The others were sitting at home when Jimin said,

"Shall we go outside, I'm bored. I want to buy somethings too"

"Ya I really want to but Jungkook will kill us, if we take you with us" Jennie said making Jimin pout.

" It doesn't matter, I'm not afraid of him like you, I'm going.. come if you want " he said as he started stood up from couch.

"Yah.. Jiminha wait, oh just turn " Taehyung said suspiciously as he made Jimin to face them.

"What ?" Jimin asked confused.

" Oh.. is that a hicky.. oh here too.. yahh " he laughed loudly making others also laugh.

Jimin covered his neck with his hands and tried to hid his blush too.

" Are you guys are really on a second honeymoon or something " Jisoo said teasingly.

" Stop it guys.. don't make fun of my brother. He is married, so these things are  normal" Jennie said defending Jimin.

" Ohh you are blushing..." Hanbin joined them giggling

"Ya Hanbin you too.. stop it you idiots.. I'm going byee.." Jimin walked outside.

" Someone go with him, it's not safe for him to go alone" Jisoo said looking at both Hanbin and Taehyung.